Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Dailies Contact Lens, Beras Bario by Borneo Soap & Butterflies

Hello readers .. As you know my Blog was invited for Media Launch for Launching of Dailies AquaComfort Plus Toriq Contact Lenses.  

Being Media involved with the Project, we were given the Contact Lenses to try on. I have redeem my Dailies AquaComfort Plus Toriq Contact Lenses. The stock given cukup untuk berbulan-bulan Misz-ella cuba. Best, kan.


My first experienced with Dailies AquaComfort Plus Toriq Contact Len was yesterday.  I used it since 8:00 am till 12:00 am midnight.  Sangat mengejutkan bila Contact Lens AquaComfort ni melekap kukuh di Kornea mata Misz-ella.  If you are a user of Contact Lens, i'm sure you had an experience contact lens terkeluar dari Kornea .. tiba-tiba blur pandangan mata dan mula la tangan menggosok mata sambil mulut berkata Ehhh .. mana contact lens aku ni. Hehe. But it didn't happen yesterday even i used it more than 12 hours .. and the other good thing is .. driving home at 11pm with the Dailies AquaComfort Plus Toriq Contact Lens on my cornea .. i didnt face any glare vision. Tak da masalah silau pancaran lampu kereta yang selalu Misz-ella hadapi bila guna Contact Lens biasa.  Dailies AquaComfort Plus Toriq Contact Lens really solved my astigmatism problem. Dulu, kalau drive malam, Misz-ella masuk kereta akan buang Contact Lens and drive with my glass or drive ahead with the lens and mengagau drive pelan-pelan sebab silau tak nampak jalan but now tidak lagi. I can just drive home at night with this lens without worries.  I had a clearer vision. Yeayyy!! I am happy with this new lens. Thank you Alcon for taking care of my vision.


I bought my new pack of Beras Bario Facial Bar by Borneo Soap at Metrojaya Mid Valley last week. I bought the Promotion pack at RM180 where i get 4 pieces of Soap instead of 2.  Berbaloi, kan .. and the offer ends at 26th October which is tomorrow .. sori Blog reader .. lambat Misz-ella share dengan you all kat sini. 

More entry about Beras Bario Facial Bar, please click here, here, here, and here.


I met Mieza Everdeen .. one of The Rama-Rama from The Butterfly Community. She came all the way from Melaka to attend an Event and its at Mid Valleyyyyy .. so kita meet up lah.

It wasn't a duet date cos The Butterly Mamasan, Tammy was there too. Infact it was my Day out with Tammy. Makan, borak, gelak, redeem free gifts, look see look see, shopping, makan lagi, traffic jem, parking fee donno where to pay, Korean food, lovely pavlova, discussing about 'angkat best' etc ..etc .. and not to forget .. sambil makan kena tempias hujan. What a day .. Hahaha.

I love my Blogging life ~ meeting new people, trying a new products .. mana produk yang serasi kita continuelah .. mana yang tidak sampai disini sahaja jodoh kita and getting to know that i have a loyal Blog reader yang sentiasa mengikuti Blog Dari Jari-Jari Halusku ini adalah sangat 'awesome'. You guys really cool .. saya tulis awak baca .. tak la saya rasa cakap sorang-sorang, kan. Hehe and super sweet when some of my Blog readers are now my friend. Blogging menjalin ukhuwah sesama insan. Blogging membuka banyak pintu yang selama ini tertutup .. Blogging menemukan saya dengan produk-produk hebat yang akhirnya saya jadi 'loyal user' mereka.  Blogging is Fun!! OK Bye. Misz-ella nak buat benda lain pulak ni. Tq for reading. Byeee.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

betul tu kakchik..dengan blogging kita buat benda yang kita minat sekaligus kita tambah pengetahuan kita.

Unknown said...

betul tu kakchik..dengan blogging kita buat benda yang kita minat sekaligus kita tambah pengetahuan kita.

Anonymous said...

Aisshhhh...byknya sabun, meh seketoi kt ceq..x abih tu kc pakai..