Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Tony Molly Goat Milk Moisture Mask Sheet -Korean Beauty Products

Quite a while i didnt share my current Beauty haul.
I was at Blogging 101 Workshop last June and was given a bag full of Tony Molly Products. Hyeee .. its Tony Molly from Korea *happy*

Tadaaaa ..from skincare to make ups - Complete!! The products packaging are creative and unique but Snails? Banana Sleeping Pack? Goat? Wahhh .. Korea has it all babes!!


Tried the Tony Molly Goat Milk Moisture Mask Sheet for 20 minutes on my clean skin. WoW!! Quite impress with the result. My skin looks more radiance and shine even after one application.

Cant wait to try more. Susu kambing on my skin and the kambing are from the clean country of New Zealand. WaWaWa .. harap-harap tambah lawa. Haha. 

1 comments:

Cik Lily Putih said...

comey lagi lah k ella pas ni kan hhehehehehhee