Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Senaman Orang Tak Sihat

Hello lovely readers ..

Back after the CNY break .. I hope you guys enjoyed your holiday. Misz-ella was so busy writing and resting. Yahhh .. I enjoyed the CNY leave my own way. I went to the Gym, I spend more time at home with 'kesayangan' .. I rest more .. I visited few friends and I was sick too.



The menstrual pain which has caused me stranded at home. Ye kawan-kawan .. saya mengalami 'Sakit datang bulan' ataupun dikenali sebagai senggugut yang sangat  menyakitkan. I cant even sit. Bila duduk, terasa sakit yang teramat. Could it because of the day before I went to the Gym for my exercise. Yeahhh .. I didn't know that period was on the way so I hit the 'besi-besi' at the Gym. Malamnya bulan datang package with pain. The next day the pain attacked me more. Yeahh .. sangat sakit till everyone told me to took the pink tablet. I refused. I rest. When the pain went off bits by bits, I started my pilates exercise. Yess!! I fight my menstrual pain with pilates exercise not with any tablet.


The only food that I ate was scramble egg with mixed herbs and diced tomato. Alhamdulillah .. the pain went off with pilates exercise and without any medication. So kawan-kawan, sila amalkan gaya hidup sihat dengan berfikiran positif, bersenam dan mengamalkan pemakanan seimbang.

Trust me it will benefit you either in short or long term run. Bye readers. See you again in next entry, ya.


1 comments:

Aqilah Azmi said...

Yeah. Me too! I tried so hard not to take the pink tablets and trying my best to workouts in the weekend hihi