Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

True Lemon ~ A new way to enjoy Lemon at anytime, anywhere

Hello lovely readers ..


This entry is about sharing my  love on Lemon. Ohhh .. lemon is definitely one of the fruits that I love most. Anytime or anywhere, Ice Lemon Tea will definitely my choice .. till a good friend did mention .. never seen you with other drink unless Ice Lemon Tea. Either hot or cold, I enjoyed it.


First of all, lets know lemon more ..




  • Lemons are packed with numerous health benefiting nutrients. 
  • Low in calories ~ 29 calories per 100 gm
  • Lemon has no fats or cholesterol at all
  • Lemon is a good source of dietary fiber (7.36% of RDA)
  • Lemon is one of the very low glycemic fruits
  • Lemons are an excellent souce of Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
  • Lemon is also a good source of B-complex vitamins such as pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, and folates. These essential in the sense that body requires them from external sources to replenish. Lemons also contains a healthy amount of minerals like iron, copper, potassium, and calcium. Potassium in an important component of cell and body fluids helps control heart rate and blood pressure.
  • Lemons are also anti-oxidant and is recognised as one of the powerful agent for de-tox.


Recently I was introduced with a True Lemon ~ a Crystallized Lemon in a small packets which make me felt in love more with lemon. 

Why? OK lets check it out ..


The crystallized lemon comes in a mini packet. Ohhh comel. But sedap ke tidak ni? Does it has an original taste of lemon? I was so excited to try.


I was in Puteri Harbour, Johor Bahru for Time.Together Campaign and I brought few pieces of this mini packet of crystallized lemon during that trip. Breakfast at Jen Hotel, JB with my DIY Ice Lemon Tea. The taste is ... Perghhh .. PURE! It tasted like a Pure Lemon. I mean .. it tasted like I was just finished squeezing a fresh lemon in my glass of Tea. Seriously it was the best Ice Lemon Tea i ever had. Kalah yang dalam Tin tu beb!

Next ~ You know how i love a healthy snacks which lemon is one of the ingredients in the recipe. But squeezing a lemon sometimes could be hard for me *sebab kulit dia keras sangat so kena perah kuat-kuat .. oh my manicure ..LOL!*

Recently I did my Snacks dip using the crystallized True Lemon. Wanna know the result? Check it out .. read more readers.


The ingredients .. I replaced Avocado with Dragon Fruit since it is so difficult to get an Avocado at my house and going to Shopping Mall during this festive celebration is really a nightmare. Traffic jem everywhere *orang nak shopping lah .. Lunar New Year dah dekat, kan* so Dragon Fruit pun ok lah *hoping that my Recipe will be da Bomb!*



Dice all and crushed it 


Add some salt and a packet of crystallized Lemon


Guess what? The crystallized lemon has added additional aroma on my dipping and the taste is just ... AWESOME!!  



True Lemon Crystallized Lemon make my life easier. And the taste is just amazing .. as good as the real piece of lemon.



I prepared my De-Tox Dring everyday ~ my own way of taking care of my beauty and health and again .. no more worryness of shortage of lemon with True Lemon. Easy. Easy. I love it!


Yes!! I live in a healthy lifestyle and crystallized lemon added more elements in my healthy living.  I noticed an increase in stamina with my De-tox drink using the True Lemon crystallized lemon. Planks 300 seconds !! Perghhh .. Stronger and fitter with the help of the De-Tox drink! But, please remember .. you have to maintain your discipline to achieve the result. I drink my DIY De-tox drink everyday and enjoying the results now *happy*


Burned more calories .. buckets of sweats. I am now Master in High Intensity Interval Training ~ HIIT Workout. Something which i never dream of before cos doing HIIT is really torturing. You need a lot of stamina, strong emotion to undergone this training and Yess!! I Made it.


I am so happy with the result and improvement that I gained after 3 weeks regular intake of True Lemon crystallized lemon. Healthier body, increase of stamina *I exercise twice daily ~ morning at the Gym and night at the Dance Studio*, burn more calories *sweating more* and off course I love my toxin free body ~ no bad body smell even after the high intensity exercise. Thanks to my DIY De-tox drink using True Lemon Cystallized Lemon *love*

All in .. all in .. I love True Lemon crystallized Lemon. It make my life easier ~ time consuming *fast preparation*, easy to carry anywhere, cost saving *very affordable price*. Keeping a healthy lifestyle is easy with True Lemon Crystallized Drink. I Like. I Like anything which make my life easy, anyway .. *haha*


Good news, readers !! From now until 15th February 2016, True Lemon is organizing a very simple contest at their Facebook. It is so easy to win. Just follow 3 simple steps below and pray for Win-Win and Win. You guys dont forget to check it out, ok. The prizes are Awesome!


Like, Share & Win!!!
Step 1: Like & Share True Citrus Malaysia Page
Step 2: Send your e-mail address & name to True Citrus Malaysia inbox
Step 3: Stay tuned for the winner announcement on 22nd February 2016
Contest Period: 12th January - 15th February 2016
1st Prize: Xiao Mi, Yi Action Camera by Mi x 1
2nd Prize: HealthLand Family Spa Gift Card x 1
3rd Prize: Philips ActionFit Sports Headphones by Philips Sound x 1
4th Prize: Limited Edition Tupperware Eco Bottle by Tupperware Brands Malaysiaysia x 1
5th Prize: Snigo Scratch Art Horoscope Series x 1
Consolation Prize: True Lemon 32' x 5
*T & C Apply


PM them your name and e-mail address
Stay tuned for the Winner Announcement on 22nd February 2016.

Meanwhile, lets pray for Win-Win and Win. Awesome prizes, ok. OK Bye readers. I'm done with my sharing session with you. Bye.


1 comments:

Qiya Saad said...

Nice..I love lemon tea too..:)