Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

MERDEKA Day at Chez Leoniel

Woke up this morning with the MERDEKA spirit.

Saya anak Malaysia. Saya sayang Malaysia. Walau hati sedih dan kesal dengan apa yang berlaku di Malaysia sekarang ini, saya tetap berdoa agar Allah SWT selamatkan Malaysia. 

My MERDEKA brunch earlier at Chez Leoniel, my favourite French Cafe at  Alliance Francaise de Kuala Lumpur located at 15 Lorong Gurney, 54100 Kuala Lumpur. In conjunction with MERDEKA celebration, this French Cafe served our local favourite food, Nasi Lemak with Chicken Rendang.

As usual, I love the ambience of Chez Leoniel 

The crowd were seen enjoying the Nasi Lemak. Heyy .. Its only for today 

As usual, I love the fresh from the oven French pastries served here

Sugar free Hazelnut cake, Orange madeleine and Madeleine made from the imported ingredients from France. Lovely!

Chicken and Mushroom Quiche ~ Yummy !

Oh dear .. this sugar free Chocolate tart are so tempting! Too bad I was too full .. one small piece was enough for me

Sugar less local dessert ~ Not too sweet or too creamy like mom used to prepared for me. This is so good and healthy.

Thanks to Kak Yun my brunch partner today. Today is MERDEKA Day. I am free from my kitchen, my family and my daily routine. MERDEKA!






And there was Violet Flame Crystals on Sale too.

Today is MERDEKA Day. I guessed some of you might want to spend your quality time with your loved one in a special place. The MERDEKA Day promo is available till 6pm today. Why don't you make your way to Chez Leoniel and give yourself a try? I just did! Happy Independence day, Malaysia. MERDEKA!

1 comments:

Dkna Abza said...

Terliur tgk tart coklat tu...nyunmmyyy