Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

X-Blast Freestyle Class @ Fitness First The Curve

Another chapter of my exercise Diary ~ Me and my friend Carol went to Fitness First The Curve to celebrate Fitness First 15 years anniversary.

We made our plan a day earlier .. to join the Body Step Session. Unfortunately I was not feeling well .. 'period' came in the early morning but when Carol said that she is already at the venue, I automatically became more energetic. I forgot my pain *LOL* So I made my way to Fitness First The Curve and met her there.


Unfortunately we didn't manage to join the Body Step Session. Too many participants so made our way to the free style group area and joined the X-Blast Freestyle Class.

X-Blast is a 30 minutes high energy cross training programme which aim to increase strength and improve cardio fitness. The concept is similar to Circuit Training where we move from one station to another and challenge ourselves with the task given by the instructor.

We were nervous at the beginning cos we never experience X-Blast before but we gave ourselves a try.

We were divided to three groups ~ A, B, C. 

Started with Level 1 ~ Group A was given a task with the Strider machine. Group B task was Squat with weight and group C was lifting a minimum of 15kg sand bag. Uuuuuuuu .. challenging, right!

But .. But .. but .. It was fun!

Group photo after the session completed *some have left by this time*

Being someone who loved to spend time at the dance floor, X-Blast is not easy for me but I made it till the last *happy*

30 minutes with X-Blast was really a good experienced for me and my friends. Cardio Plus Strengthening in 30 minutes .. buckets of sweat .. burnt calories. 

Dan lepas tu Misz-ella pun tergolek kepenatan *LOL*

Me and Carol ~ Our tired faces

All in .. all in .. we had a blast with X-Blast! And I look forward for another session of the same exercise, soon *Ohhhh .. time .. please be good to me*

0 comments: