Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

My Staycation at Junior Suite, One World Hotel

Hello my lovely readers ..


I recently spent my weekend at One World Hotel  ~ my favourite hotel in Petaling Jaya, Selangor for my weekend staycation.



One World Hotel, a 5 star elegant hotel in the heart of Petaling Jaya is connected to One Utama Shopping Mall ~ the world's forth largest mall. One Utama is my favourite mall. I have been visiting One Utama since Aiman was small. I love One Utama so much!


Checked in to the luxury Junior Suite at Peridot Club, located at Level 19 of the Hotel. The checked in process was fast. The staffs greeted me with smile and memorised my name throughout my stay at the Hotel.



The luxury Peridot Lounge ~ Suite guests enjoy their breakfast, afternoon tea and cocktail here. Free flow of drinks are served here from morning till 11pm.

And tadaaaa .. key to my Junior Suite no. 623


Greeted by a warm welcome once I stepped into my suite. All information required about the hotel are by digital. One World Hotel support a healthier environment. I like!


There are a total of 52 Junior Suites in One World Hotel and one of the rooms belong to me. The hall is so spacious and super comfort!


The elegantly furnished Junior Suite has a Recliner Chair too. Aiman love it so much. Too good to let it go .. he said *hehehe*






This 70 sq m Suite is equipped with 2 50" LED Television ~ one at the hall and the other one at the bedroom. It also has all the facilities that I need ~ Iron, hair dryer, complimentary Wi-Fi, Personal safe and as a Junior Suite's guest, I enjoyed all Peridot Club benefits during my stay.



 

Spacious bathroom with a bath tub 

And as usual, I love Rain shower more than the bath tub *LOL*

I hardly like Hotel's toiletries but I must say that I am in love with this set of toiletries provided in my Junior suite. It gave me good feeling while bathing *LOVE*



After refreshing our tired body, we went to our favourite One Utama Shopping mall for some shopping.


Once returned, we changed to our Exercise outfit and explored the Gymnasium *a MUST-DO in every hotel stay*

Spacious, clean and privacy! The machines are modern and are in a good condition.

We kicked start our exercise session by doing so cardio using the exercise bike. Cycling together with Aiman on that lovely evening. He did 10km, I only did 8.5km. It was fun spending quality time together at One World Hotel's gym.



Yes !! You can do it Ella *kayuh laju-laju*


The gym are equipped with the latest technology machines which made my exercise session easy.

 We tried the exercise bar too.

The Gym also has it own exercise studio which is equipped with Exercise ball, exercise mat and stepboard! Yeay!


Our Evening Cocktail at Peridot's Lounge after our work out session. Eatlah Mommy! We need to top up our energy since we burnt tones of calories just now. We then returned to our Suite for some rest.




Hungry at night? Choose your favourite meal from the digital menu at the comfort of you ownself. Room service are available 24 hours a day!

Aiman enjoyed the delicious Nasi Goreng Cinnamon. I must say the quality of food served are AWESOME!

You see .. sampai duduk atas lantai si Aiman *feel like your own own home at One World Hotel*

While Mommy busy updating her blog using the complimentary Wi-Fi provided by the hotel. OhMy .. I love the high speed internet connection which made my job easier.

Woke up fresh the next day and again, we went to the Peridot Lounge at Level 19 for our breakfast.

Quiet, cool and privacy *LOVE*




After breakfast, we went to see the Swimming Pool ~ Two pools provided for the guests with a nice landscape an hardscape. 

If you are looking for a hotel stay/staycation in Petaling Jaya area, I suggest you try this 5 star One World Hotel. The location is superb *with MRT services which is just a foot away*, the facilities provided by the hotel are awesome plus it is connected to the 4th largest shopping mall in the world. Either for leisure or business, One World Hotel definitely suits you.

All in .. all in .. we enjoyed our staycation at the Junior Suite, One World Hotel. It was short, sweet and lovely.  From the moment I checked in till I left the hotel, I was greeted with a big smile by the staffs who remembered my name throughout my stay.  Thank You again One World Hotel for the Junior Suite stay and your warm hospitality.

More information about One World Hotel room and promotions can be find at http://www.oneworldhotel.com.my/stay/




0 comments: