Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

My Club Suite Stay at Sunway Putra Hotel, Kuala Lumpur

Hello lovely readers ..

I recently spent a night stay at the lovely Club Suite, Sunway Putra Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. 


Sunway Putra Hotel, 100 Jalan Putra, 50350 Kuala Lumpur which is connected to Sunway Putra Mall is strategically located approximately 10 minutes away from the 'golden triangle' which is also known as Kuala Lumpur Central Business District (CBD) area, and facing the iconic Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC) building. 




Sunway Putra Hotel is just a 1 minute walk away from the Star Light Rail Transit station (LRT) (on your right) and 5 minutes walk to Komuter Train Station (on your left). Both stations are accessible by the visitor via a covered walkway.

Me and my siblings used to spent our weekend at this beautiful mall (formerly known as Yaohan *if you still remember*) during our teenagers time. There was an entertainment zone located upstairs where we had our roller coaster and pirate ship ride together. Well .. that was almost 20 years ago. Time flies .. back to this place again was truly a blessed moment for me and my family.


I checked in to Suite no. 2914. 

As I stepped in, I was impressed with the suite. With the size of 108sqm, this club suite is more than just a room .. I called it 'a home'. 


The living area are spacious, furnished with a comfort L-shape sofa and a swivel arm chair. I called it a 'cool' suite ~ lavish brown concept with a wooden themed finishing  .. 'minimalist' but warm, cool and definitely charming.


There is an Executive Writing Desk in the Club Suite. Club Suite guests enjoy Complimentary Wi-Fi and wired Internet broadband access during their stay at Sunway Putra Hotel. Well .. I must say that my life as a Blogger and a Social Media is not easy. I had a deadline to meet, proposals and quotations to submit and off course a blog entry to publish so that my loyal blog readers will get updates from me and the Executive Writing desk and the high speed internet provided suits a busy lifestyle guest like me.

The Club suite comes with a private balcony too

And my balcony has a very nice view ~ facing the lovely Kuala Lumpur Tower and Petronas Twin Tower *love*

The Club Suite come with one bedroom with a King-sized bed, 2 single sofa, a walk-in closet and 46" LCD screen TV, a good place for me to release my tired mind after spending long hours in front of my laptop.

The walk-in closet comes with a wide-angle mirror *Ohhh I like so let's take a selfie*

Do you know that selfie is also one of my way to de-stress? One selfie is definitely not enough for a selfie queen like me .. another shot from a different angle please *Ohhhh .. I love the big mirror so much!* 



The Club Suite are equipped with Mini-kitchen where you can reheat your food via the microwave provided, a Mini fridge and also comes with other amenities that a traveler/visitor like us need ~ Electronic safe box, Iron and ironing board, wall-mounted hair dryer and an electric kettle with complimentary tea or coffee making facilities.

As I was busy with my work, I did not have time to enjoy my dinner at the Coffee House *so sad* 

I called for a Room service to pampered my little tummy. It was almost 11:00pm and I was told that food will be send in 20-25 minutes but it arrived earlier .. in 15 minutes! The Carbonara and Sandwiches was delicious.


Other than the spacious suite and the excellent room service, Club suite's guest also enjoy the privilege of the Club lounge which is situated at the 34th floor of the Hotel which offer :-

Personalised Check-In and Check-Out with an extended late check-out up to 4pm.
Daily breakfast from 7am-10:30am at the Club Lounge
All day snacks with coffee, tea & juices from 7am-11pm daily
Evening cocktails & hors d'oeuvers from 6-8pm at the Club Lounge
One hour usage of the Executive Lounge Board Room per stay
Free usage of Computer workstation at the Club Lounge
Complimentary local telephone calls (excluding mobile & toll free numbers)
Complimentary pressing and laundry (3 pieces of clothing/daily - non accumulative)




The Club lounge has a cozy ambience with a view of my beloved Kuala Lumpur *love*

As I was in the midst of planning my family vacation during my stay at Sunway Putra Hotel, I need help on printing my travel documents. The staff at the Club lounge attended and responded to my query very well. Thank you very much for your kind hospitality. I really appreciate it!


Other than the Club lounge, the Club suite's guest can opt to have their breakfast at the Coffee House situated at Level 9 of the Hotel where a wide spread of buffet breakfast are served. 

Sunway Putra Hotel has a Fitness Centre@ Gym at Level 11. The Gym are facing the swimming pool and again, our beautiful KL Tower & Petronas Twin Tower.




As someone who love healthy lifestyle, a workout at the Gym is a MUST!








The Gym is not big but complete! Equipped with Cardio machines such as Threadmill and Exercise bikes to burn my extra calories. Weight lifting machine to tone and strengthen my muscle are also available. Exercise mat, bench and dumbells are available too. The Gym are open 24 hours a day.


OK readers .. now that you knew How did I spend my staycation at Sunway Putra Hotel, let me bring you to a short tour on the other kind of rooms availabe at Sunway Putra Hotel which attracted my attention too.

If you are travelling with your family or in a group of three adults, then the Family Room would be a perfect fit for you. 

Sunway Putra Hotel offer various category of Family rooms and I must say that some of the room really caught my attention. Lets check it out!

 FAMILY ROOM (40.5 sqm)


Family Room with one King Size Bed and one Single Bed

The Family room Bathroom

The family room are equipped with a full dining set, full amenities in the bathroom and a mini bar fridge where you can stock your own sodas and other purchases.

FAMILY STUDIO ROOM (72 sqm)


The 72 sqm family studio has separate master bedroom and an adjacent room. The second bedroom is equipped with a single  bed, a sofa, 42-inch flat screen television. Meanwhile, the master bedroom has a large king sized bed, another 42-inch flat screen television and a modern bathroom with full amenities. All units also has full dining set and a microwave oven for your convenience.  


The Family Studio accommodates up to two adults and one child or a group of three adults. If you are travelling with a baby below two years old, a baby cot (subject to availability) will be provided at no extra cost upon request.

THE FAMILY PREMIER ROOM

The Family Premier rooms are meant to provide comfort for a travelling family. As you enter the 114 sqm room, you will be greeted with a lovely spacious hall which are equipped with Classic English design furniture ~ definitely a comfort place for families to spend..  time together .. watch TV together perhaps .. or probably have an intimate moments updating each other .. so comfort 'feel like home' ya. 

The Master bedroom comes with an adjoining bathroom that has a bathtub, separate shower cubicle and toilet. The room itself is equipped with a 42-inch flat screen television and a large wardrobe.


Meanwhile the smaller room is fitted with a single bed, a 42-inch flat screen television, wardrobe and its very own attached bathroom. 


All units have a separate living room, with 42-inch flat screen television, a writing desk and private balconies that overlooks the views of old and modern Kuala Lumpur as well as the swimming pool.

The Family Premier rooms accommodates up to two adults and a child or a group of three adults and if you are travelling with a baby below two years old, a baby cot (subject to availability) will be provided at no extra cost.

Well .. I would love to give my comment on the Family Premier room ~ With the size of 114 sqm, the room are spacious and gorgeously furnished with classic furniture. Seriously, it doesn't look like a hotel room at all to me but it look like a complete home. Definitely a best place to stay with your family during your holiday in Kuala Lumpur.

Other rooms available at Sunway Putra Hotel are Junior Rooms, Deluxe Rooms and Club Rooms.

Shuttle service are provided to the hotel guest too. Prior reservation is required to be made at the Concierge Desk and for those of you who are driving, complimentary parking are given to the hotel guests.

With its strategic location and other amenities such as public transport which is just a foot step away from the hotel door step and the comfortable spacious room, Sunway Putra Hotel is definitely a perfect choice that you can consider for your KL stay, either you are traveling with your family or you have a busy lifestyle like me.

Last but not least, Thank You very much Mr. Michael Monks, General Manager of Sunway Putra Hotel and the team for their kind hospitality. I had a good stay!


For more information about Sunway Putra Hotel room rates and other promotions, please visit Sunway Putra Hotel website at http://putra.sunwayhotels.com/contact-us or follow their Facebook here.

1 comments:

Chloe Hern said...

Great hotel! Hope I can visit Kuala Lumpur in someday. For anyone who need to know about price of Kuala Lumpur airport taxis, please contact with GoAsiaDayTrip - the most trusted airport transfer and day tour company in Southeast Asia.