Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

The Journey of Flavours at MARCO Creative Cuisine - 7 Course Dinner@RM78 Only

Hello readers ..

Talking about fine dining cuisine, the first in our mind is definitely the price which gonna leave a big whole on your wallet, right?


I recently had an opportunity to sample a truly unique gastronomic experience at the newly opened MARCO Creative Cuisine created by Chef Darren Leong

The Journey of Flavours at MARCO Creative Cuisine, offering it diners a unique 7 Course Journey of Flavours at a truly affordable price of RM78 only. Now lets scroll down this entry to learn more about MARCO Creative Cuisine.


MARCO Creative Cuisine is located at Level G, 1Utama (Old Wing), Bandar Utama Kuala Lumpur. As I stepped into MARCO Creative Cuisine, I was greeted with a cool, relax ambience and warm hospitality of the team. MARCO Creative Cuisine are furnished and decorated with a sweet pastel theme .. lovelyl! You have known the name .. you have seen the set-up lets go to the main highlight of the entry ~ MARCO Creative Cuisine.


MARCO Creative Cuisine ~ 7 Course Cuisine at RM78 ONLY



Palate Cleanser: Velvety Matcha-Lime Shooter

Our gastronomic experienced start with Velvety Matcha soft foam covered with Lime Soother . Light and refreshing  ..


It is light and refreshing and it really prepared my taste buds for the next course! I am excited for more!


Appetiser: Savoury Éclair

A delicate eclair topped with gruyere flavoured pâte à choux decorated with aubergine caviar, green chile pesto and tomato confit. Not the savoury Eclair that you always enjoy .. its savoury but most importantly it is delicious, soft and crispy .. do not use the knife .. bite-by-bite .. Enjoy!


Soup :- French Onion Soup

I am a fan of French Onion Soup so this is my choice! To be honest I put a high expectation when it comes to French Onion Soup (told you I am a fan !)


The caramelised Onions Brothe are perfect and suits my taste buds. The onions are fresh and has it own natural sweetness, topped, covered and baked perfectly with cheese .. dipped and enjoy with the French bread *LOVE*



Entree :- Garden Platter

Well .. you know I love garden so the word garden itself attracted me. A mixture of fresh baby leaves, heirloom tomatoes and violet flowers ~ A plate of healthy entree for my tummy! and I must say the taste are very unique. You got to try this!



Main :- Chicken Roulade with Brussel Sprouts

A roulade of juicy chicken thigh with crunchy brussels sprouts and flavourful Chicken Jus! I made a right decision by chosing this ~ the chicken are soft, fresh, juicy and naturally sweet while the skin are so crispy! Crispy outside, soft inside. RECOMMENDED!



Dessert : Deconstructed Lemon Meringue Pie

The dessert served a truly cute, sweet and presentable. I love lemon, anything with Lemon, I'm IN *hehe* I do not want to comment much but my advise is .. it you are looking for a dessert with a unique and creative taste and love sweet and sourish dessert .. choose this!



I  ended my Journey of Flavours at MARCO Creative Cuisine with a jar of coffee. I am a fan of coffee and the coffee served did not disappoint me at all. Nice, perfect coffee .. I ended my Journey of Flavours feeling happy.


Diners in MARCO Creative Cuisine will have an options to choose their own Soup, Entree, Main Dish, Desserts and Drinks from the Menu provided. There are at least 3 options from each courses. Overall, I am happy and satisfied with my choices and I do not hesitate to repeat MARCO Creative Cuisine.

So readers with the wallet friendly price of RM78 (includes GST) do not hesitate to walk into MARCO Creative Cuisine located at Lot G146, Ground Floor (old wing), 1 Utama Shopping Centre, No. 1 Lebuh Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

Call 03 - 77318923 for reservation or any enquiries or email MARCO Creative Cuisine at reservation@marcocreativecuisine.com

For more information about The Journey of Flavours with MARCO Creative Cuisine, please visit their Facebook and Website at http://macrocreativecuisine.com or follow their Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/marcocreativecuisine/

0 comments: