Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Eka Roots for healthier hair ~ My hair makeover for Hari Raya!

Hello readers ..

Image from google

Lets talk about a healthy hair in this entry. Hair is a protein filament that grows from follicles found in the dermis or skin. Each of us dream is to have a healthy, shining, glossy hair. Regardless our age, either you are hijabistas or uncovered like me, we share a same dream ~ we want to have a healthy, fresh 'crowning glory' that give great impact on our look.


Being someone who love to look good, I started colouring my hair since I left school. I was only 18 at that time. I love to see my brown, gold, blonde hair. For me ~ Blonde is glam! Since then, I never stop colouring my hair till my brother called me Ms. Marry Brown *LOL*

However, the habit of colouring my hair countlessly, repeatedly (every 3 months) means exposing it to chemicals and it made my hair loss its natural moist. My hair loss its natural shine, too dry, dull and unhealthy. One of the worst things that happened to my hair was .. Split ends!!


The last thing I did to safe my hair from prolong damage was to cut it short. I know I look good, fresh and young with short hair too but I am a very conventional person. I still love long hair. A lady with a long beautiful hair always attract my attention.


Me, Leoniel, Selina & her family. Look at Selina's bouncy, healthy hair!

I recently was introduced to Eka Roots by my best friend, Selina. She has a beautiful, fresh, shining, glossy healthy hair. I admire and envy her beautiful hair. How did she keep her hair healthy despite her keep on styling her hair with blow dry? We know that continuous blow dry will damage our hair, right?



Eka Roots is located at No. 123, Jalan Maarof, Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur. It was easy to find the salon as it is just along the famous Jalan Maarof main road. Open everyday (except Sunday) from 9:30am to 9:00pm, I made my way to the salon after booking the 1st slot appointment, 9:30am. 




Most of the common issues that we are facing concerning our hair are hair loss, hair damage, and unhealthy scalp. Eka Roots is not a normal hair salon but is also a roots, hair and scalp wellness centre.





The salon is spacious, clean, neat and elegantly furnish with modern, zen furniture. The cosy ambience of Eka Roots made it  more than just a salon .. It is a hair spa centre where our hair wellness will be taken care. No smell of chemicals (ammonia especially) detected when I first stepped in *good feeling .. I LIKE*




Some of the products used ~ Philip Martin's Italian organic hair care product range ~ I love organic!





The salon has a few private rooms, offering its guest privacy ~ Either you come with your friends and would love to have an intimate private session together, or you are a 'hijabistas' and need a room which is more private, Eka Roots has it all.




My hair issues was diagnosed ~ dry, flat, less volume, oily scalp. Judith from Eka Roots gave me options ~ to remain my hair colour while treating my damage dry hair and my oily scalp or change the existing colour using henna while treating my damage hair and scalp at the same time. I am used with colours so I opted for henna *I never try henna before*



The henna mixture was made for my hair. This Eka henna herbal treatments work to reduce hair loss and promote hair growth for women and men. I was told that the mixture will make my hair stronger and healthier too.



Eka henna herbal's treatment are a mixture of henna, Eka's signature follicle cream, rosemary and grapefruit oils, mixed with henna colour to create a treatment that not only makes the hair shine with colour but also helps with hair growth.


There are four colour options of henna that we can choose from - My choice was Chestnut!





As the preparation and process can be very messy, this treatment can be done at the salon only. I was worried of the henna's smell at the beginning but surprisingly, the smell was good! This herbal formula was applied onto hair and scalp whereas hair ends is given a signature conditioning.



My hair was steamed for 20 minutes and washed. The whole process took approximately one hour and forty five minutes. I was excited to see the result!



Other than that, I also tried Hair Toxx treatment which is also available at Eka Roots. Hair Toxx (botox) is an exclusive rejuvenating in-salon treatment which are developed in ecological manner. Hair Toxx are made with authentic natural ingredients from Amazon. It is safe, free from salt, paraben, sulfate, mineral oil and others harmful chemicals. Well .. If you have been following my blog closely, you know how much I love anything natural and organic. Say YES to Hair Toxx to prolong the beauty and youth of our hair. 



The first step was to wash my hair using Hair Toxx shampoo. Then was to mask every layers of my hair with a mixture of the conditioner and serum. The main ingredients of Hair Toxx are Hyaluronic acid, fatty acid and acai berry. Regardless how far the modern science has gone in beauty, natural sources are still the best!! 



Then my hair was steamed for 20 minutes. I was told that my hair will go through 'a kind of plastic surgery in a natural way'. Wow .. I was so excited to see the result of my hair after undergone this natural plastic surgery. And tadaaaaa ... 




Can you see my hair different? I personally fell in love with my new hair makeover by Eka Roots. My hair are healthier, bouncier (it is no longer 'flat' like before), fresh, shining and glossy .. and what made me happier was I look younger and good with Henna! I never thought that I can have this fresh, shining hair again after more than 20 years exposing my hair to chemicals via colouring. Never. I always dream of nice, beautiful hair and my dream were brought to reality by Eka Roots.


Me with Esther of Eka Roots

Last but not least, Thank You Eka Roots for giving my hair a new life and making me proud of it. My hair is now ready for Hari Raya. I look forward to visit Eka Roots again. Thank You to my best friend Selina who recommended Eka Salon to me. I always love and trust you, Honey.




Eka Henna Herbal Treatment and Hair Toxx treatment are available at Eka Roots at the above mentioned price.


For those of you who want a healthy hair like me, visit Eka Roots today and mention my special code :- ELLAEKA17 and enjoy 10% discounts for Henna Herbal Treatment and Hair Toxx Treatment.

Visit www.ekaroots.com or follow Eka Roots Facebook page here for other services offered and latest updates. Healthier hair boost our confident and enhance our look, and you can own it at Eka Roots. Do not forget to check it out, k.



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am impressed with this internet site, very I am a big fan.

Anonymous said...

Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found
that it's truly informative. I am going to watch out for brussels.

I will appreciate if you continue this in future. Lots of
people will be benefited from your writing.
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

I also conceive thence, perfectly pent post!

Anonymous said...

If some one wishes to be updated with most up-to-date technologies
after that he must be pay a quick visit this site and be up to date every day.

Anonymous said...

Your style is unique in comparison to other folks I have read stuff from.
Many thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will
just bookmark this blog.

Anonymous said...

Just a smiling visitant here to share the love (:,
btw outstanding style.

Anonymous said...

Hiya, I am really glad I've found this information. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips
and web and this is actually irritating. A good blog with exciting content, that's what I need.
Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it.

Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.

Anonymous said...

I always spent my half an hour to read this webpage's content every day along with
a cup of coffee.

Anonymous said...

Your style is very unique compared to other people I've read
stuff from. Many thanks for posting when you've got
the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this site.

Anonymous said...

Eka Roots is quite disorganized. Cost a bomb. Went there but never will come back again.