Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Exercise and Sauna at The Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Fitness Center


Hello readers ...

A week has gone and we are entering another new week. Time flies so fast .. without we realised .. we gets old every single second and minutes. 

Summary of my exercise diary last week. Time is gold. It is so precious until I do not want that minutes spent unwisely.



During one of my free day, I went to The Renaissance Kuala Lumpur  fitness centre for my exercise .. burning in progress .. I did 5km cycling in only 18 minutes .. Kau kayuh basikal macam kena kejar hantu tu kenapa Ella? LOL!



I joined Suraya Akish's aerodance class on Monday. Akish's class was fun .. I danced my heart out, lega segala tekanan, lupa segala masalah dan kesedihan yang melanda diri .. this is one of the beauty of exercise .. it killed our stress away in the most natural and safest way. Read more about Akish's class here.


One of the day, I relax my tired muscle at this stretching machine. The Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Fitness Centre is equipped with various kind of exercise machines ~ from the cardiovascular machines that help you burn extra calories such as Threadmill, Exercise bike (bicycle), Stepper, Strider to various body weight machines. Not to forget other exercise support equipment like exercise ball, exercise mat, weight bar, dumbell and many more. 


After completing my exercise session, I had my 20 minutes Sauna at the Sauna Room, located inside the Ladies Changing Room. Sauna after exercise .. I felt so fresh and healthy. Perfect !!


Looking at my lifestyle, many asked ... Dont you get bored and tired with the same routine which you have been practising since you was 20s? There are so many benefits that I gained from exercise. I became more healthier, more fit, more positive, discipline and younger with exercise. Why should I get bored and tired when I gained more than what I gave? Exercise is good for health and there are many forms of exercises that we can choose from, depending on our own fitness level, preference, interest and the time that we had. 

Being someone who has a hectic and busy lifestyle, I chosed to be a member of Renaissance Kuala Lumpur's hotel fitness center which open 365 days a year, from 6am to 12 midnight *weekend close at 10:00pm* 

As a member of the Fitness Center, I enjoyed other facilities such as Sauna, Steam bath, Jacuzzi, Swimming pool, Tennis Court, Free parking and many more. Click the following links to find out how you can be a member of this 5 star Hotel Fitness Center which is located in the heart of the city center. Lepas kerja, boleh exercise sama-sama dengan Misz-ella. Mesti best, kan.




Exercise is fun! I chosed exercise as part of my lifestyle and I want you to join me too. Think of yourself and show some love to yourself by exercise. You can do it, right!



0 comments: