Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Hi-Tea at Sunway Putra Hotel, Kuala Lumpur

Hello readers ..


Besides my busy schedule, I always remember my friend or anyone who are dear to me. We might be busy, far from each other, we did not see each other that often .. but distance does not keep us apart as long as we keep them close in our heart.

One of the way to spend time with your kesayangan is by having a Hi-Tea together. Hi-Tea is simple, short, intimate and sweet .. perfect moment to spending quality time together .. but Hi-tea, at a hotel in the heart of city center can be pricey. I recently had an opportunity to have Hi-tea together with my kesayangan at Sunway Putra Hotel, Jalan Putra, Kuala Lumpur.



With RM55 for 2 persons, you can now enjoy your English or Malaysian Hi-Tea with an options of coffee or tea and for me .. I chosed English Hi-Tea and Hot Cafe Latte. The three tiers Hi-Tea come with cupcakes, macaroons, cheese cake, scones, fruits, sandwiches, mushroom pie, smoked salmon and many more.

Served from 2pm-6pm, RM55.00 nett for 2 persons is definitely a best choice!! Call 03-4040 9888 for reservation to book your Hi-Tea at Sunway Putra Hotel, Kuala Lumpur today.

2 comments:

Suria Amanda said...

wow..murah tu..RM55 utk 2 orang...leh la dating2 kat sini

Anonymous said...

Saved as a favorite, I really like your blog!