Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Happy New Year 2021

The new year 2021 is here! Though 2020 was hard for some of us, (includes me) it's still beautiful and good in its own way.

Thank You 2020 for forcing me to slow down, for the many lessons learned, for the opportunity to give, support, and help others, for opening a new door. It was hard, toughed, challenging, full of laughter and tears but in the end what I want to say is I love all the bitter sweet moment of 2020.



Today is the first day of 2021. We have a round of 365 days ahead awaits us. Wishing my readers good health, beautiful moments, treasured memories, and all happiness a heart can now. Semoga kita terus kuat menghadapi cabaran yang bakal kita tempuhi di tahun 2021 ini. Amin.


0 comments: