Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Your kindness is your weakness

 Last time, a friend of mine told me :

Your Kindness is Your Weakness 

Without I realised, what she said is TRUE. People love me because I am kind. People ask me instead of others because of my kindness. People scold me, talk about me because they know that I won’t argue or fight. Not because of I am right or wrong but because I chosed to be kind to my heart. 

It is good to be kind. The kindnest soul come from a strong heart. A heart which has been hurt and healed on it’s own many times. A heart which is still in a good shape instead of all hurts that she faced. A heart that stands on her own because she believes that only she understands her heart. A heart which always CHOOSE KIND no matter what. 

0 comments: