Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Congkak Hi-Tea Set at Tanah Aina Cafe




Congkak Hi-Tea set at Tanah Aina Cafe
RM45 only for 2 persons


Fruit cake, churros, sandwich, chocolate tart, curry puff, cucur udang, cookies and Bubur Kacang ~ served in Congkak



Come with coffee or tea but I opted for Latte (extra charge)


I was there over the weekend with my beautiful mom ~ after 'Kenduri Kahwin'. Kalau dulu mama bela Kc, jaga Kc .. now Kc bawak mama jalan2. Tua dah Kc ma .. mama jugak yang awet muda. My mom is 71, still strong, still can 'dance' *hehehe*, still has a good mind, still beautiful and thoughtful. 


For all beautiful things that happened in my life, Alhamdulillah. Allah is the best planner. Thank You God for showering me with Your love, clothed me with strength, calmness and happiness. To my family who always got their back for me during my ups and downs, I love you always. 

Happy new week!


1 comments:

Baby Breath said...

bestnya semua menu dia. byar mahal macamtu pun rasa berbaloi