Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Hello July - my birthday month


Hai everyone and hey it's July ..

Time flies so fast and we have entered the next second terms of the year. I love July cos July is my birthday month.



Yah I was born on 3rd July, 46 years ago, sharing the same zodiac (Cancer) with our current Prime Minister, Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamed *Happy Belated Birthday, Tun*, his beloved wife Tun Dr. Siti Hasmah *her birthday is on 12th July*, Hollywood stars such as Tom Cruise, Lindsay Lohan, Selena Gomez, Sylvester Stallone, Tom Hanks, Vin Diesel and the late Prince Diana.

Every year on my birthday, I will wake up with mix feelings. Feel blessed with my colorful life. Selama 46 tahun di muka bumi ini, macam-macam pengalaman yang dah dilalui. Kalau dikenang segala penat lelah, pahit manis, jerih, perih .. rasa sangat bertuah kerana di sebalik semua dugaan-dugaan itu, yang manis-manis juga ganjaran dari Dia. Alhamdulillah.

Tahun ini, birthday Misz-ella jatuh pada salah satu dari hari-hari terakhir bulan Syawal. A day before my birthday, my lovely Puan Sri Dato Zainab *i called her Tok Nab* invited me to her resort, Hacienda Hermosa for a treat with few friends. Unfortunately, I can't make it cos I went back to my hometown to settle our family issues and I told her that the next day (3rd July) will be my birthday. Sadly, I will be busy since early morning because I have accepted a few assignments.

My lovely Tok Nab, as usual .. her heart is full of loves ..come to my house for dinner Ella. I have guests coming .. join us! It's your birthday, Ella .. let's celebrate

Kalau Tok Nab yang ajak, my heart .. melt! melt! and melted again and again. Plus I havent visiting her during this Raya.


So there I was on the night of 3rd July .. celebrating my 46th birthday at the beautiful resident of Tan Sri Datuk Seri Ibrahim Saad and Puan Sri Dato Zainab Puan Sri Zainab is lika a mother to me .. bila dia bercakap, dengah lemah lembutnya, penuh dengan kasih sayang . Dia baru panggil nama I, I dah cair ..*hehehe*


Met many friends during the dinner ~ penyanyi popular Shila Hamzah, Mamazie, Datin Liza, DS Ezzan, my lovely pretty Puan Sri Nisa and Aishah who celebrated her birthday together with me that night. Happy Birthday dear Aishah. Many Happy Returns.


When ladies get together .. PHOTOS IS A MUST!




Yang ni berdua bila jumpa, like we are in our own world . macam tak dak orang lain di sekeliling ~ moments with my darling, Puan Sri Nisa ..



All in .. all in  .. we had fun talking and ate delicious food at Tok Nab's beautiful resident. Laksa, Lemang, Rendang, Nasi dan lauk pauk best-best termasuklah durian cicah budu, varieties of cakes, all served with Lots of loves

Thank you Tan Sri Dr. Ibrahim Saad and Puan Sri Dato Zainab (Tok Nab) for the lovely dinner and my small sweet birthday celebration. I love both of you.

0 comments: