Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Thank You AeroDarat Services Sdn Bhd - the preferred ground services for passenger

Hello lovely readers,

I was in Kota Kinabalu with some of my 'kesayangans' a few months ago. That was a short and sweet 3D2N holiday trip where we spent quality times enjoying Sabahans food, had our BBQ dinner at the beachfront villa, woke up and had my morning coffee with Puan Sri Dato Zainab *I called her Tok Nab, my mak angkat who is also a coffee lover like me), slept in the same room and we went here and there together. Good times come and go but the memories last forever .. so sweet, kan.


Me and Tok Nab in the MAS flight 


Once I touched down KLIA, I found that my luggage bag was broken. This is due to the mishandled baggage services by the airline crew. Sad. I was so sad. I traveled the whole with this luggage bag and I love it so much!



What to do when your baggage was damaged during the flight? As a passenger, it is important for you to know that you may be entitled to compensation for the inconvenience caused.

Firstly, go to the AeroDarat office (for Malaysia Airlines passenger), meet the officer to lodge a written complaint. You will be required to fill up a simple form stating your personal particulars, flight details, ticket detail etc .. etc ..

Upon completion, the form will be processed by the Officer in charge. You will be given two options:-

To claim the compensation through your Travel Insurance policy where all documentations will be prepared and certified by AeroDarat Services crew
Or
Get compensate with a new baggage at the same time

Knowing that I had a very busy schedule, I chose Option 2, so I brought home a new luggage bag that night. 

Kindly note that other than the damaged baggage, the passenger is also entitled to lost or delayed baggage as long as the written complaint is submitted to your airline:-
on arrival or within 7 days of arrival of your baggage is damaged
or 
on arrival of within 21 days of arrival if your baggage is delayed

Thank You to the officer in charge who attended to my complaint. The matter was handled professionally, smoothly and I was happy.

Regardless what people say and varieties of airlines today, I always love to travel with Malaysia Airlines. Feeling so patriotic bila terbang dengan nama dan bendera Malaysia. 

OK I'm done with my sharing session. Thank you for reading and see you in my next sharing. Bye.

0 comments: