Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Ella in London - Sight Seeing (Day 3)

London Day 3 - Day 1 was our arrival day,  day 2 was the Funeral day.

Aiman with his Tok Ayah (my uncle). When he sent me this pic, I realised that they look alike .. dont you think so?


The weather on the Day 3 was perfect - friendly sunshine, nice wind and no rain. Lets enjoy the cool nice weather, the white cloud and the blue sky *the best therapy for my eyes. We went out a bit late, we rest more, considering everyone were so tired with the back to back activity for the past 2 days.



A pose at my late Che Lah's flat balcony after lunch. Looking at this pic, i started to miss Cherry Tree House, 6th Avenue, Droop Street, London *sobs*



We walked to the nearest Bus station. I love my late Che Lah's house location - very strategic, easy access to any part of London. We stopped at Oxford Circus and start walking.


Stop for photography session - A pic with my cousin Fendi. Thanks to Aiman for this perfect shot ! OhMyGod .. look at my blowing hair and the blue sky .. i suddenly miss this!





Wefie with Aiman. He will be 20 this year. Dah besar anak mama. Kadang ada rasa nak kecilkan dia balik .. i missed those moments when he was small .. cute, naughty, loving ..


Oxford Street again - look see look see and off course we did some shopping. Actually when travel, I dont like to take pic alone .. macam jalan sorang-sorang je aku rasa .. lol! Nasib lah kau Fendi .. everytime i dragged him to be part of Aiman's phone screen. Thanks for cooperating.


One for myself. I memang hantu gambar, kan *tehehehehe*


We went to Selfridges for Solat, Tea and off course .. shopping.


I went to Long Champ counter. Too bad they dont have the colour that i want *frust*


We went to Prada boutique and again .. the design that I want was out of stock *double frust*

Adidas store at Oxford Street - wefie with Aiman *love till the max*


I saw the strawberry stall and I want it! 


Strawberry sangat gemuk. Auwwww ... saya suka .. suka .. suka sangat-sangat dan sangat.


Dinner was at Melur. If you all datang sini, jangan lupa cuba Kambing Goreng Sambal Hijau. It is so-so sedap. Sangat sedap. Rugi if you all tak try.

We ended our Day 3 with the lovely dinner at Melur. Day 3 was perfect. We went into most of our favourites outlet at the Oxford Street .. Primark, Clarks, Pull & Bear, Selfridges, Adidas, Toys World and many more. We walked a lot, shop a lot and most importantly .. HAPPY.

So that was how we spent our Day 3 in London. I shall continue with our Day 4 in London, soon.

Till then, TQ for reading this Entry. Bye.







0 comments: