Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Delina Exclusive - a princess vibes perfume

Hello readers,

This sharing is about perfume. I love good smell. Good smell enlightened my day, enhanced my mood and boost my confidence level. Anything that smell good are a feast to my emotion. Now let’s talk about Delina Exclusive by Parfums de Marly. 



Delina Exclusive by Parfums de Marly. Delina Exclusive is a fruity, flowery and earthy based perfumes.

The person behind this smell is Quentin Bisch, a French perfume maker who put a magic touched on world’s top fragrances such as Guidance by Amouage, Fleur Narcotique, PDM Valaya, Hibiscus Mahajad and many more. Delina Exclusive is special, a combination of fruity, floral and earthy smell. I fall in love with the scent during the first spray. 

Top notes are lychee, pear and bergamot - there comes the fruity smell. I can strongly smell the sweet lychee and just a little bit of bergamot at the beginning. 


Middle notes are turkish rose, agarwood (oud) and incense.
Turkish  rose is one of the favourite among the perfumery. It has a special scent, combination of flowers, fruity and sweet honey. Also known as damask rose, turkish rose blended perfectly with lychee and incense. I was blown up with this perfectly blended ingredients. Though I can’t really smell the oud, the combination of turkish rose, lychee and bergamot are perfect

Base notes are amber, vanilla and woody. 
Amber and vanilla are a perfect combination that smoothen the scent leaving with me a happier mood. 

Delina exclusive is strong, sweet, charm and addictive. It last the whole day and has a very strong projection. Some says that it smell like a fairy tale, in a magical world where a princess passed by and leaves this beautiful rosey smell behind. Delina exclusive is a definitely a crowd pleaser. I love Delina Exclusive!

 

Apart from the perfume, I also own Delina Exclusive body cream. It smell exactly the same as the perfume!


The texture is smooth and fine. It looks milky but it’s not. Once applied, it is quickly absorbed by the skin. It is not sticky, leaving the skin with only one feeling - feeling good, feeling sweet and charm!

Well, that’s all I my sharing about Delina Exclusive. Though the price is pretty expensive, it is worth to own both - the perfume and the body creme. Till we meet again on my next post. Thank you for reading. Bye. 

0 comments: