Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Zumba with Coach Zaharah @ Rockafella Dance Studio

Hello readers ...

Another chapter of my exercise diary ~ Wednesday, 15th March 2017 .. I hit the dance floor after a very long rest .. holiday, busy scheduled ~ I miss my workout session with my exercise buddies *sobs*



Zumba with Coach Zaharah @ Rockafella Dance Studio (every Wednesday). The number of participants in her class has increased to 30s! Wow!! You know why? Cause her dance steps are fun, energetic, catchy and suits all level of fitness. One thing la kan, Instructor tak boleh syok sendiri .. you have to listen and understand the needs of the crowd.  

I love her class variants ~ From Zumba to fun dance to 4 Wall line dancing ended with a soothing calm cooling down session .. Fun!! An hour of shaking our body during her class resulted in buckets of sweat and tones of calories burnt. We were tired, wet but happy.



I exercised since I was at the age of 20s and now at the age of 44 (almost 20 years), I am still here till sometimes I asked myself ~ What is my life without exercise? Well .. I guessed my life will be very boring, dull, unhealthy, weak .. etc .. etc .. Exercise is part of my life. Either at the gym, dance at the dance studio or run together with my running team .. I enjoyed every moment spent. I did a lot of Cardio exercises ~ Aerobics, aerodance, zumba, bellydance, piloxing, pilates, bokwa, stepboard, bodycombat and the latest .. Fitness drummin'.

I found myself in exercise. Exercise taught me lessons in life ~ disipline, determination, fighting spirit and the most important recipe in exercise is LOVE and PASSION.

I expressed love to myself through exercise and I did it with passion. Kalau sayang diri kita, jaga. Jaga diri dengan bersenam, ok.




The journey to a healthier life are more meaningful when we did it together ~ supported and motivated each other. I am very happy with Kak Yun and Ain who lost weight thru a natural way ~ healthy diet and exercise. The best, the safest, the most economical way to lose weight and maintain your health are by taking care of your diet and exercise. Easy, right.




Another best thing about exercise is It keep us close to each other. Bersenam membina ukhuwah dan merapatkan silaturrahim sesama insan dengan cara yang lebih sihat iaitu dengan cara menyokong dan membantu serta menggalakkan sesama kita supaya menjalani gaya hidup sihat. 

Rockafella Dance Studio is situated at Saujana Utama, Sg. Buloh (1st floor on top of Circle K). If you have not started any exercise but planning to do so, join us every night at Rockafella from 9-10pm. See you, ya!

0 comments: