Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

The Eiffel Seine Hotel. Eurostar. Eiffel Tower ~ Paris City of Love


Hello readers ..

This is the continuation entry of my Europe trip's entry which I had recently. Actually, a few more sharings on my London trip will be on the blog but lets give way to my Paris trip first *cos it is shorter and simpler (2 Days/1 Night)


We traveled to Paris via Eurostar. Early morning 5th March 2017, Rafik sent me and Aiman to King's Cross St. Pancras Eurostar Station. It was a rainy morning in London that day. King's Cross St. Pancras Station is a central London railway terminal located at Euston Road in the London Borough of Camden. It is a huge, nice Victorian architecture building. 



We bought our Eurostar tickets before we departed to London at 112 Pound per person for Standard Premier class seat (approximately RM625 per person/one way). Tip  :- Plan and book your Eurostar ticket 6 months in advance to enjoy lower price ticket. Just like our AirAsia, Eurostar do have an Early bird promotion which is definitely value for money.  If you are an Iphone user, save your E-ticket in your Iphone wallet and scan it at the Check In gate.




The newly refurbished Standard Premier coach are extremely clean and comfortable. The journey to Gare du Nord Station took two hours and 30 minutes only via Eurostar.

And come with breakfast too. Arrived Gare du Nord station slightly late, at 3:00pm because of the delay due to some technical area at the station and we took taxi to our Hotel. Tip :- Look for the Taxi Marshall who wore a Red vest. Join the queue and wait for the legal/authorised metered taxi. Do not forget to write down the hotel address in a piece of paper and show it to the Taxi Driver as some of them do not speak English. But we were lucky, our Taxi driver understand English language.

Pic from The Eiffel Seine Hotel's website

The Eiffel Seine Paris Hotel ~  3, Boulevard de Grenelle, 15th arr., 75015 Paris is a delightful 3 star boutique hotel which is located in the West of Paris. This Art Nouveau style hotel is located beside the River Seine.


It is only 6.88km from Gare du Nord station with approximately 30-35 minutes journey (depending on traffic) and the taxi cost is around 20-25 Euro. The hotel is listed in the 10 Best Hotel near Eiffel Tower by Trip Advisor 


Bir-Hakeim Metro station is directly 50m opposite the hotel and there are a lot of food outlets around the area and accessible by foot. 



Samaya, a Halal Lebanese Restaurant is located just a few doors away from the Hotel. Other facilities such as banks, groceries shops are reachable within walking distance and  most importantly .. my favourite Eiffel Tower (Tour Eiffel) is reachable within 10 minutes walk only *could be 15 minutes if you Catwalk like me .. hehe*




The lobby is nicely decorated with a 'classic and vintage touch' .. very cosy and calm. I love it!  The Front Office staff on duty attended my Check In professionally and friendly. She speaks good English and was very helpful to ensure my comfort during my Parisian life stay in The Eiffel Seine Hotel.

I requested for a higher level room. Look at the carpet and the wall ... nice, right!

I had a Classic Double Room during my Parisian life stay. My room are nice!  The bed and pillow are comfortable and clean. The Classic Double Room come with facilities such as Hair dryer, Mini fridge, LCD flat screen satelite TV, coffee and tea making facilities, Free WiFi and personal safe.

I love the pastel colour theme use for the room ~ the wall paper, curtains, bed spread and the floor tile .. soft, cool, elegant and sweet!


My room come with a balcony with a city view. Too bad I can't enjoy the fresh air as it was raining during my stay.


Unlike certain hotel rooms in Paris which has a small bathroom, my room is attached with a big bathroom which come with a bath tub and rain shower ..


And Aiman spotted this cute big cat at the Hotel lobby. The cat is so adorable and Aiman named him Bob!


We then walked to the Eiffel Tower. We purposely waited until 5:30pm to depart to the tower so that we can enjoy the day view, sunset view and a night view of the Eiffel Tower. Hey look .. we spotted the moon!

Crossing the Seine River ..

Spring has finally arrived in Paris .. the flowers are booming *happy*



We continued walking until we reach this place. Aiman called this place 'Dataran'  .. The sunset view of the Eiffel Tower from this 'dataran' are amazing!

It only took us 5-10 minutes walking from the Eiffel Tower to this 'dataran' .. while walking we talked, we laughed and stopped for pictures .. enjoying our quality time together. Paris is definitely A City of Love !


While enjoying the sunset and Banana Nutella Crepe bought from the nearby stall, the rain dropped and we had to run back to our hotel. Not a quick run actually ..  just a slow jog while holding hands, talking, laughing. We really had a good time in Paris!

On the way back, we stopped for a photo of a Night view of Eiffel Tower .. BEAUTIFUL!



The next morning I woke up early and had my workout at The Eiffel Seine Hotel's Gym. They named it Fitness Room. When I entered the gym, I understand why they called it a Room. It is small, equipped with a few Cardio machine and dumbells for body toning .. just perfect for a Lifestyle traveler like me who do not want to miss my fitness routine while traveling.




I experienced many gyms during my travel and the gym in The Eiffel Seine Hotel really impressed me. The decoration are so sweet and romantic! Pink wall .. flowers and Eiffel Tower small replica as decoration .. geometric wallpaper on the other wall .. dimmed light with a very soft soothing music which blew my heart away .. It really gave me different kind of feeling while exercise .. Paris is definitely A City of Love!








After the gym session, we had our breakfast at the Hotel. The buffet breakfast was good.

By 10:00am, I left the hotel using the Airport Transfer Service provided to the hotel's guest.  I want to express my gratitude to the night shift front office staff *sorry I can't remember your name* who cared about my stay. He checked my schedule and offered me the service. Thank You very much. During my stay at The Eiffel Seine Hotel, I was attended by 3 front office staffs (3 shifts) .. They did their job very well, polite, friendly, helpful and are very fluent in English.


Thank You Paris for being so lovely and kind to me. We didn't manage to visit other attractions in Paris as it was raining during the trip but the kindness and warm hospitality we received are definitely sweet and unforgettable moment. We look forward to return to Paris and I highly recommend The Eiffel Seine Hotel for those of you who want to experience a Parisian life during your visit to this City Of Love.

More information about The Eiffel Seine Hotel can be find at http://www.hoteleiffelseineparis.com/




0 comments: