Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

My Fabulous Friday

Hello readers ..

Happy Saturday!! Everyone look forward for weekend .. time for us to release our tired body and mind after spending our weekdays at work.

But for a blogger, writer like me, there is no such thing as weekend off. Everyday are so fruitful,  filled with activities, events, meetings, typing .. bila kau rehat Ella?


After attending Sweet Aiman Junior launched, I went for lunch and then to The Renaissance Fitness Center .. 



Hey you are back? Less than 24 hours from your last workout? Have you recovered? Ooopss .. dont worry Ariffin, I am OK. Exercise is one of the way to recharge. Yahh .. I am tired and I need to recharge my tired mind so here I am .. I told Ariffin, The Renaissance Fitness Center Manager. 



Friday is body toning day ~ I took place at one of my favourite spot in the Gym .. had my thigh workout, upper body workout .. cool, calmed .. had my 20 minutes Sauna and Jacuzzi right after that. Alone but happy *love*



Bought a cup of Hot Latte, on my laptop and typing. Members of The Renaissance KL Fitness Center enjoy Free Wifi.. Read more about The Renaissance Fitness Center Membership Here



And I went back home fresher, healthier after finishing my blogpost ~ Event, lunch, workout, sauna, jacuzzi, work .. My Fabulous Friday! 


0 comments: