Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

GoodBye 2017. Hello 2018.


Hello Blog ..

I missed writing in my blog. My last month of 2017 were full with up and down and challenges. It wasn't an easy journey .. too much hurt, heart broken, torn and tears .. I was down ~ emotionally and mentally. Looking backwards, I am glad I am still survive. It wasn't easy, never easy. Not easy to be in my shoes ..


Happy New Year 2018! I ushered the arrival of 2018 by enjoying the fireworks from my balcony. Feel so blessed that I was able to watch the firework again. God knows how tough my life journey was. He is my strength, my pillars .. He is my angel who guided me when I was lost. He answered my questions when I was in doubt .. and God for year 2018, please keep on guiding me, please help me taking care of my loves .. widened their narrow path, lighten their darkness and, ease their hardship.

As for me .. my new year resolution are still the same - firstly I want a good health. Secondly I want a calm mind and a happy life. Thirdly I want to love more, give more .. to my loved one and with that, I need Your support. I love you Allah and I can't do it without you *sobs*

0 comments: