Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

03072018 ~ I am already 45!


Hello lovely readers ..


I have been away for quite some time. Busy with my 'rainbow colours' life. Events, meetings, paper works  .. just like riding a roller coaster .. there are ups and downs in my life. Somehow, despite all the challenges that I faced, I love my life very much!

I recently celebrated my 45th birthday. I do not know how to express my feeling tapi sejujurnya .. Bangun je tidur, rasa bersyukur sangat kerana sampai ke angka 45 ini. Alhamdulillah masih sihat, masih kuat, masih suka ketawa, masih suka bercerita, masih suka main masak-masak kat dapur .. Alhamdulillah.



I had a special birthday celebration with 'kesayangan' under the moonlights, the stars and with so much loves ..


The birthday celebration was held at Datin Sofea's beautiful residence at Damansara Perdana. Cantik rumah dia .. We love it!



As usual, my dear friend Datin Sofea is a great chef. Till todate, I still remember her delicious Fish Curry *i want more .. hehe*



Yat enjoying her dinner ..


The famous Raja Azmi or 'Kak Mi' was also presenced at my birthday celebration. She is a very fun and happening ... seronok borak dengan dia.



We met many peoples in our life. Some become good friend, some become best friend, some are just friends but they have a special place in my heart. Thank You Datin Sofea, Fieda, Balqis, Yat, Kak Mi and Julie for celebrating my special day with me. Julie was supposed to bring 'Kek Pisang' as our dessert but the 'Kek Pisang' was not serve at all .. and suddenly ... Happy Birthday To You .. Happy Birthday To You .. Happy Birthday to Misz-ella *sumpah I terkejut ok .. tak nampak pun kotak kek tadi'



The 'beautiful lovely' cake .. Julie said .. kek ni sweet, cantik macam Kak Ella jugak. Auwww .. *malu*


With my dear Datin Sofea, a friend, a sister, a good listener, my idol .. such a blessing to have her in my friends list. Thank You for opening your door for our get-together and your delicious home cooked food! We love it!



Life is wonderful ~ a circle of happiness, sadness, ups and down. Life has taught me a very meaningful lesson. I changed pain into power and bitter to better through experiences in my life. Life is short .. every seconds count. I love my life and walk it with pride. Thank you God for the amazing 45 years. Alhamdulillah. Moga Kau terus merahmati dan memandu perjalanan hidupku Ya Allah. 










0 comments: