Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

New week. New challenge.




Everyday is a symbol of REBIRTH of our life. Forget about yesterday and make today the most beautiful day of your life ~ a quote received from a friend of mine.



Last 2 weeks was challenging. I guess, the only things that made me different than others and still strong today is my strong personality or my inner strength. I am bless to see the changes in my character and my personality. The older i get, the more i learned on how to be realistic in facing life challenges. I have learned on how to be more rational instead of emotional. I have experienced on how to deal with negative feedback. Well ..  nobody enjoys negative feedback and i truly understand that not all bad critics are a real feedback. Some have a hidden agenda, hiding themselves behind the facts. But I know that every criticism, either good or bad is a chance to learn, even if it's not delivered in the best way. Yes! It hurts me so much but that does not matters since how i benefits from it are more important. After all, it gives me a window into how others think.



Sometimes, I wish we can share the same shoes, so that you can feel me but I know that is impossible. I understand that the least you can give is your support since I was the main subject of the whole chapter of the story. I would like to thank all my friends who have their back for me. Thank You.

I will always remember to plant my mind with the seed of positivity and nourish it with love and happiness daily. I believe God sent people to our life for reasons. Good or bad, appreciate them. Good people gives us sweet memories and have a special place in our heart .. bad one give us lessons money can’t buy. I always remember that life is a circle of happiness, sadness, ups and downs. Enjoy and walk our life with pride.

Smile! Hakuna Matata! Happy new week my lovely readers!

0 comments: