Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Spagetthi with Asparagus, Shrimp and Lemon

Hello readers ..

Another day that I went into the kitchen and cooked for my small family. This time its more fun cos my guest cooked together with me. I got accompany. Yeayy!!


After a few rounds of googling, she decided to try Spagetthi with Asparagus, Shrimp and Lemon. We did some shopping and here it goes ~ The ingredients :-Spagetthi or Fettucine, Asparagus, Shrimp, Olive oil, Black pepper, Lemon juice, Chopped garlic, Butter, Parsley and Grated lemon.


Heat the butter and fry the asparagus until it is cooked. Add some olive oil, black pepper and salt.


Put it aside.


Heat the butter in a large saucepan and fry the garlic until it is lightly brown.


Add shrimp. Season with  salt and black pepper.


Add in the lemon juice and parsley leaves *i used dried parsley since i cant find a fresh one*


Add in the boiled spagetthi, fried asparagus and the grated lemon. Stir fry everything until it is perfectly blend. 


And tadaaaa .. the ready-to-eat Spagetthi with Asparagus, Shrimp and Lemon. Smell and tasted good. Lemon add zings to the taste of the spagetthi. Its a bit sourish but I'm loving it. Yummy!


0 comments: