Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Buka Puasa at Selina's Residence

Hello readers ..

I am a lucky girl .. surrounded by those who always enlighten my life with care and love. Life is full of drama. We meet so many people in our life. Some hate us. Some like and love us.

Put aside those who are full of negativity. Those who are full of hate, drama, gossips and focus to your circle of friends who are full of positivity ~ love, care and support. I chosed quality over quantity. I keep my circle small ~ thats what I did in my life.

I recently had an opportunity to Buka puasa with a group of friends, hosted by my darling Selina at her beautiful residence. Thank you Selina for keeping me close in your heart ~ you always remember me *LOVE*


The delicious food



Short, sweet get-together with beautiful people. Nice to meet new friends ~ Judith, Tessie, Dr. Anjhula and her partner plus my another darling BFF, Leoniel Dg. Each of them has a very unique character. We talked, we joked, we laughed, we shared our opinion, stories .. that was a real good 'chatting' session we had over the lovely dinner.

One of the best thing that I appreciate about my life is the quality friends that I have that connected me with so many beautiful people. Thank you again Selina for hosting this sweet meet-up. We love You.




0 comments: