Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Roofino Skydining & Bar, Menara Trillion, Jalan Tun Razak, KL

Hello readers ..



Thinking of where a place to dine with your love one with the panaromic view of Kuala Lumpur city skyline? Well .. let me introduce you to Roofino Skydining & Bar.



I have been to Roofino Skydining & Bar many-many times since I was introduced to this cozy restaurant by my friend, Puan Sri Shariffa Sabrina. Ever since then, Roofino has become one of my favourite place to hang out and chill with friends. Our choice is always the outdoor space area where the lighting here is perfect and when the wind blows .... * i feel .. heaven ..hehe*


 

Located at the rooftop of Menara Trillion, Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur, Roofino Skydining and Bar is just a foot away from KLCC and has a 360 degree panaromic view of KL city skyline. When the weather is perfect and the skyline is clear, you can even see Genting Highland from the left side of Roofino (not in the pic!)

Guest will have an options either to dine in the indoor area where there is a live band performing at the stage during weekend ..


Or just chill at the outdoor area while enjoying the beautiful moon (off course when the weather is perfect, right), while enjoying a delicious food to satisfy your hungry 'tummy'.

 Let's see what me and my friends had at Roofino ..

Beef Salami with chilli pizza at Roofino Skydining & Bar .. perfect for 3-4 persons. I love the crispy pizza crust and the fresh beef salami accompanied with chilli slices and creamy cheese .. delicious!

Smokey Grill Chicken Wing



Fish & Chips ~ Deep fried slices of fish coated with crispy batter served hot from the kitchen. The fish is soft and fresh but I think this portion is too big for my 'little tummy' .. I shared it with others!



Fried Calamari with Salad ~ This is my favourites .. Yummsss ..!



Honestly, I love to be at Roofino. Roofino is perfect for dine, drink, chill and fun. Roofino is privacy, musics are very 'soul-soothing', ambience are cozy, the service is good where the staff serves customer with smile and most importantly food price are very 'wallet friendly' plus they served a very nice coffee which definitely fix my caffeine needs!


Me, Puan Sri Dato Zainab and Fieda at Roofino




Well, since Mother's Day is just around the corner, why not bring your mom to Roofino this Mother's Day for an awesome dining experience. Mother is a queen of our heart .. at only RM120++ ONLY per person, you and your mom will have an unforgettable gastronomy experience only at Roofino.

For more information and reservation about Roofino food promotion and other enquiries, contact Roofino hotline at 012-2161634 or LIKE  Roofino Skydining & Bar Facebook page here and follow RoofinoKL Instagram here.

0 comments: