Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Kita-Kita Jer Get-Together at Tanah Aina Fareena Cafe & Restaurant



How fast the time flies. In a blink of eyes, we are now in the month of November. 



We get old every minute, every hour and every day. Time is gold. Time is so precious. Time is like a river that flows. You cannot touch the same spot twice once you missed it. 


Me, Puan Sri Nisa, Yadz, Datuk Rozzana and Fieda

Appreciate every moment. I will always remember to spend time with people who love, care and support my life. A friend who always have their back for me and here are my besties from Kita-Kita Jer Group. We called it Kita-Kita Jer because tak ramai pun ahli grup tu, just a few or us. As times goes by, I have learned to choose quality instead of quantity. Well, in life, sometimes our circle decreases in size but increases in value. That's more important, right!




Once a while, we organized a Get-Together. This time we went to Tanah Aina Fareena Cafe & Restaurant at Lentang. Jauhnya venue Get-Together? Not far, actually. Tanah Aina Fareena Cafe & Restaurant is only 20 minutes from Plaza Toll Gombak. Puan Sri Nisa together with Puan Sri Zainab fetched me there .. Borak-borak dah sampai destinasi. Dah kena turun kereta .. kita sambung borak kat restoran ye ..




Lagi pun, Misz-ella memang suka ke Tanah Aina Fareena. Besides the location which is not far from my house in Kuala Lumpur, I love the pure nature of Tanah Aina Fareena and the delicious food serve. So bila ada permintaan dari kawan-kawan untuk ke Tanah Aina Fareena, Misz-ella tak pernah tolak .. sentiasa berbunga-bunga hati mahu ke sana .. going to Tanah Aina Fareena is always a therapy for me, tengok sana sini hijau-hijau, dengar bunyi deruan air sungai .. Heaven sangat!




Besides our busy schedule, we always make time for each other. We were happy when Datuk Rozzana finally said Yes I will join you all since my meeting has been postponed *happy gila .. Yeay* Comel tak T-shirt Misz-ella? Comel, kan. Given by my lovely Datuk Rozzana, all the way from Jakarta. Terima Kasih kerana ingat pada saya di sini.




Our lunch were accompanied by Puan Sri Shariffa Sabrina, owner of Tanah Aina Resorts who is also my best friend. Hidup ini mudah, kan. Di mana ada kasih sayang, di mana ada kejujuran, di mana kita rasa dihargai dan disayangi, di situlah kita akan berada. Bukan pangkat, bukan darjat yang jadi ukuran persahabatan, kan. Yes I do select my friends. Memang kena pilih malah Misz-ella sentiasa ingat pesanan Mama - Berkawan lah dengan orang yang baik-baik. Jangan kawan dengan orang yang bukan-bukan. I have experienced a lot in my life and I decided to keep my circle small but strong. Bersyukur kerana Allah beri saya kawan-kawan yang baik, masing-masing punya personaliti yang tersendiri. Alhamdulillah.



Our delicious lunch *so yummy!*




Lepas makan, kita posing-posing. Other than makan, posing is our favourites! Afterall, tempat cantik, mood pun tengah baik .. rugilah kalau tak ambik gambar, kan, nanti tak da kenangan moment-moment kita bersama.



We spent a few hours at Tanah Aina Fareena Cafe & Restaurant, spending our quality times together .. delicious food, beautiful ambience and good accompany .. we had fun!

Tanah Aina Fareena Cafe & Restaurant is located at:-
Lot 6073 KM 54.3, Lebuhraya Karak-Lentang
Bentong, Pahang




































0 comments: