Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

In-control of your self

I choose to focus on things that are within my control and leave things that are not. I learned to let it go and let it be.

I truly understand that I am not perfect and others are not perfect too. Therefore, I stop putting too much expectation. Too much expectation ONLY leads me to frustration.

I learned that no matter how good and kind we are to others, there is still someone outside there who will treat us badly, without mercy.  I truly understand that we can't change them. I decided to step back, away from them. And I choose to remain kind because its worth it.

LASTLY, I truly understand that life is not easy. Everyone is fighting their own life battle and God chooses the toughest soldier for the hardest challenge because He trusts us so much. BE STRONG. KEEP YOUR CHIN UP. NEVER GIVE UP. WALK YOUR LIFE WITH PRIDE.




0 comments: