Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Your Healthy Lifestyle, Misz-Ella ..



I was with a few friends last week .. talking about the lifestyle that we choose.


Looking backward, it reminded me on how I have started to practice a healthy lifestyle since I was at the late 20s. I started to exercise, eat healthily and kick my bad habit away - hot temper, laziness, negative thinking etc .. etc ...

The only way to be healthier in life is to practice a healthy lifestyle.
The only thing that made me want to be healthier in life is LOVE.

I LOVE MYSELF VERY MUCH.
I LOVE MY FAMILY.
I WANT TO DO BETTER FOR THEM.
I WANT TO GIVE THE BEST TO THEM.

THEREFORE .. I NEED TO BE HEALTHY ALWAYS 

I spent time at the gym .. *ohh I miss it now*


I enjoy dancing * I should start to dance again, soon .. *

I participated in many runs and I am always lucky to have my fitness buddies around me ..

I love nature. The sounds of nature, the beauty of nature always give me the best therapy. This is Fareena Waterfall *Read the entry :-  https://misz-ella.blogspot.com/2018/12/hiking-ke-air-terjun-fareena.html for more details*

At Tanah Aina Fareena Cafe & Restaurants with a group of beautiful, kind-hearted ladies  ~ Read stories about Tanah Aina Fareena Cafe & Restaurant here, here and here.

Recently, I and my lovely friends visited Fifty4ferns, a nature-based resort located at Janda Baik, Pahang owns by Y Bhg Puan Sri Azian and Tan Sri Khamil Jamil. Such a lovely place .. I will definitely come again.



I am very particular about what I eat. I am a foodie and I hardly say NO to food. I was introduced to nisabakri instant cooking paste. nisabakri instant cooking paste is without any MSG or preservatives that are harmful to our body and it made my cooking easy. Read entry about nisabakri product here, here and here.



I am very careful and concern about my skincare. An entry about my new skincare will be shared with you, soon.


Once a while, I went to the spa and jacuzzi .. to treat my tired mind and pampered my tired body.


Lastly, surround yourself with positive minds people who build you up, who love and support you. After all, that's what friends are for, right?






0 comments: