Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

With Love From Kashmir


Dear lovely readers,


If you are one of the persons who followed my blog since the beginning, I am sure you know that I went to Kashmir on the year 2014 .. 6 years ago and Fahad, our tour guide who took care of us while we were in Kashmir, passed away a year after *Al-Fatihah to you, Fahad*

That was one of the saddest moments in my life cos we were treated not like a tourist but as a family while we were in Kashmir.

Kashmir is lovely and has a special place in my heart but the memories that we had in Kashmir remains as one of the best moment in my life. 



Asma

I miss Kashmir, I miss Arwah Fahad who I treated like a brother, I miss Asma *the widow of the late Fahad* I miss everythingabout Kashmir and I am glad and bless cos till today, my relationship with the late Fahad's family remains.






Thank You Asma for keeping me close in your heart and sending my favourite Walnut Tart from Moon Light Bakers *oh i cry missing those moments* and Saffron all the way from Kashmir via Yani.





And Thank You Yani for your effort to reach me. Sesungguhnya ukhuwah itu sangat indah. Semoga Allah merahmati mereka-mereka yang saya kenali di sana dan Asma terus kuat menjalani hidup ini setelah 5 tahun Fahad pergi. Ya Allah Ya Tuhanku, Kau peliharalah mereka-mereka yang aku sayangi ini. Amin.


Dear readers, if you want to know why Kashmir is special to me, please read the links below. I cried over and over again reminiscing all the moments that I had during my visit to Kashmir.

Kashmir Here We Come
Kashmir 'Paradise On Earth'
Kashmir Day 2 - Aparwath Mountain
Kashmir Day 3 - University of Kashmir, Ladang Apple, Manasbal Park, Wullar Lake
Kashmir Day 4 - Heritage Mughal Garden Nisat, Tulips Garden, Masjid Jamia Shopping, Lunch & Tea
Kashmir Day 5 - Mustard Field, Snowfall in Pahalgam


1 comments:

Umi Nazrah said...

Allahu. terima kasih kongsi. dapat jugak bayangkan kami sampai ke kashmir. hehe