Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Move On and Be open with the situation.


FINDING BEAUTY IN A BROKEN WORLD IS CREATING A NEW BEAUTY IN THE WORLD WE FIND. 

Years have passed. I still remember those days when I made one of the hardest decisions in my life. Letting go was never easy and fixing a broken world was hard. I was alone. Not because there wasn't any support but because of me. My character changed. I became quiet. I lost trust to anyone. I refused to meet anyone. I wasn't open to talk about my situation to them.

Finding myself was never easy. It took years for me to rebuild and regain my confidence to face the world and Yes! I finally found new beauty in the world that i find, simply because I finally let go of my past. I fixed the broken world and built a new one. 

A short note to my readers - Move on. Believe that bad or hard times are temporary. Be strong to accept challenges in life. It helps shape you to a better person one day and lastly be open with the situation. Tell your love one. Seek advise and help. Do not repeat my mistake.  

0 comments: