Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Ella's Healthy Homemade Food

Hello readers ..

I am back with some 'Healthy' entry. What is Ella's life without the word 'healthy', right? Well, I do 'cheat' sometimes *when it comes to food, especially* but I quickly return to the right track. I always LOVE my organic life, anyway.



I cooked my Medium Beef Steak in one of my lazy days ~ Lazy to went out for lunch since I was so busy with my paper works in front of my PC. Marinated180gm beef with blackpepper, paprika and salt. Grilled it your way. Cut, served and enjoy with salads. Yummy!



Grilled Blackpepper Chicken ~ Since I am now on 'detox' diet .. I cooked my meal without sugar, low salt and with less usage of cooking oil. Marinated a slice of chicken with salt and black pepper, grill to perfection ~ Served with salad. To fulfill my cravings for something 'sweet' I added some cranberries and oranges in my meal. Yummy and healthy!

For those of you who are looking for Healthy Recipe, give yourself a Try!




0 comments: