Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

CNY Luncheon. Happy Birthday Puan Sri Zainab

Hello lovely readers,

One of the best gifts I had in life is love. Love is special. It's magic. Love is infinity, it creates a special bonding and united one person to another. I feel blessed surrounded by a bunch of kind-hearted people who treated me with love. They are more than just friends. They are my good and close friends. 

I recently had an opportunity to gather with a bunch of close friends in conjunction with the Chinese New Year (CNY) celebration, hosted by my best friend, Puan Sri Nisa. 

When she told me her idea of hosting a gathering to celebrate our friendship, I quickly say yes, verbally. I want to celebrate Kak Nab's birthday (Puan Sri Dato Zainab) too since her birthday is on 29th February and there is no 29th February in 2019, she said.

Quietly, she appointed her team - Puteri did the survey and Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel was chosen as our CNY Luncheon Venue. The list of guests was finalised and violet was chosen as the Get-together colour theme.


Group photo before our lunch




Special task - cakes, balloons and flowers were given to Yadz and tadaaaa ... On 15th February, we gathered at Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel for our Get-Together.




We kick-start our lunch with Yee Sang. Eating Yee Sang (raw salad) is a cultural activity by the Malaysian Chinese to usher the arrival of New Year. Yee Sang is so popular in a multi-racial country like Malaysia but almost unheard in a Chinese-populated country such as Hong Kong and China itself. 

Well, that's the most unique thing about Malaysia - Regardless of our race, religions and skin colour, we live harmoniously under 1 umbrella call Malaysia. I myself had rounds of Yee Sang but definitely, this round is the most special as I had an opportunity to toss it together with my 'kesayangans'


Toss for prosperity, good health, more love and may our friendship last forever. In Sha Allah. Amin.

Immediately after the lunch, we had a Surprise Birthday celebration for Puan Sri Dato Zainab (I called her Tok Nab)


Oh dear .. this is surprise! A real big surprise .. Belum lagi lah .. said Tok Nab with her surprise reaction but .. happy!





Yadz, me, Puan Sri Nisa, Tok Nab, Datin Kathy and Datuk Rozzana ..

Happy Birthday my darling Tok Nab. You are one sweet lady that I love so much! You are so motherly ~ caring, warm, tender, comforting and always spread positive vibes among us. I feel safe and calm whenever I am with you .. rasa macam balik ke pangkuan mak sendiri. May you always be blessed with love, happiness, good health and all blessings a heart can know.


A quick group photo with some of the ladies before we went back - my always happy-go-lucky friend Fieda, my kind-hearted and generous friend Datuk Rozzana, my new friend Datin Sabrina who is very warm and friendly, Puan Sri Nisa who is like a sister to me, always pampered me with love, care, support and sometimes she's like my Angel, fulfilling all my dream without i realized,  the sweet and calm Kak Puteri and the youngest in the group, Balqis.

Thank You So Much Puan Sri Nisa for hosting our Get-Together. You united us with good food *something you always love to do, kan* your charming, your sweet smile and your generous heart. I had fun spending quality times with all the ladies and look forward to more time together with you all. 

Semoga Allah SWT permudahkan urusan kita dan perkuatkan lagi kasih sayang sesama kita. In Sha Allah. Amin. 




0 comments: