Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

GINTELL Rest & Go Exclusive Lounge @ KLIA2


Hello lovely readers,


Time to travel, either for pleasure or business is usually the moment that we always look forward too. However, travel can be very tiring *when it is supposed to be enjoyable* especially when it's involving air flight, bus or train.

Sometimes you might be facing unexpected issue such as flight delay or your next connecting flight is a few hours ahead. 


I was at KLIA2, the world's largest low-cost carrier terminal recently with delegates from Tourism Malaysia Central Region Division to discover what KLIA2 has to offer to its visitors and I realised that KLIA2 is more than just a travel hub but it is also a Lifestyle hub which includes wellness.




Tired? Stress with your flight schedule or need to spend a few hours at the airport while waiting for your next connecting flight? Why not spend your time unwind and de-stress yourself at Rest & Go Executive Lounge, located at Level 2-24, gateway at  KLIA2, manage by GINTELL. 

The Gateway@klia2 Mall is strategically located between the Departure’s drop-off area and klia2 Main Terminal.  With 350,000 square feet retail space spanning over 4 levels and a fresh airport-within-a-mall concept, the Gateway@klia2 Mall is a must-see attraction Building.




Once you stepped into the lounge, you will be greeted with soothing music and an aromatherapy scent just like a spa that we used to visit to de-stress our tired body and mind.




Rest & Go Exclusive Lounge is equipped with various type of massage chair to choose from.



The price is affordable, starting from RM48 for two hours and the lounge is open 24 hours a day. Locker and mineral water are provided for the guests too.



I chosed GINTELL DE'SPACE UFO Massage chair which brings me to the moon and back. This massage chair is in the premium category and the most expensive massage chair where the cost is RM48 for one hour. 

GINTELL DE'SPACE UFO Massage Chair helps relieve stress and tension on the spine and body. It is an advanced chiropractic concept programme which allows straightening or extension of one's body to its full length, typically so as to exercise the joints and tighten the muscles. It is so details till every little finger of my feet was massaged too. There are so many special features about this massage chair which I can't describe all here because I want you to try.

Believe me, after 20 minutes on GINTELL DE'SPACE UFO Massage chair, I felt so relieved, recharged and energised.


Thank You GINTELL for the amazing experienced. I had fun and look forward to come again. So my lovely readers, if you happen to be at KLIA2, drop by at Rest & Go Exclusive Lounge and spend your hours here. Do not forget to try GINTELL DE'SPACE UFO Massage chair. The price of this special massage chair is more than RM20k but you can have a session at RM48 only. You will definitely love it as much as I do. OK readers, I have done my sharing session. Thank you for reading and see you again in my next entry. Bye.



2 comments:

iam.umifuzy said...

good idea to rest n get some massage before off on flight..

Anonymous said...

I've been absent for sime time, but now I remember why I uswed to love this website.
Thanks, I will try aand check back more often. How frequently you update yor site?