Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Happy Birthday my darling Rafidah




I excused myself from my busy schedule for this special lady, Rafidah or RH. RH is my bubbly friend who always makes me laugh with her spontaneous joke. She always has her back for me, always check on me and always caught me at the right time for a cup of coffee.

Happy Birthday RH. Semoga Allah beri  kesihatan yang baik, kelapangan masa, hati yang sentiasa tenang dan lapang, kemurahan rezeki dan sentiasa happy, happy and happy.




A simple treat for my lovely RH - Margherita pizza, deep fried chicken wing and a lemon mint drink at my favourite In House Restaurant, an Arab's Restaurant located at Publika Shopping Gallery.


Lastly, I love you the way you are - bubbly, your beautiful rounded eyes, your sweet smile and your spontaneous jokes! Many happy returns, RH!










0 comments: