Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

My Beautiful Life


Hello lovely readers ..


It's been a while since I last writing in my blog. Been busy lately - appointments, meetings, presentations, discussions .. sometimes I feel 24 hours is not enough for me.


I consider myself as very lucky. I always have angels who look after me .. Hai my dear Ella .. let's go for coffee *Thank you for being so thoughtful, Datin Sofea* I was home alone for 2 days, with bad migraine, I lost my appetite and on day 2 when she checked on me .. I realised that I need fresh air, friends and coffee. Yes, I am too workaholic till I forgot about my friends and family so I made some space for her. I love you, beautiful soul.


Woke up very early in the morning for our green mission. 55 NGOs, 1 voice for my beautiful Malaysia. I traveled the world, I have seen many .. my country is still the best. We have sunshine almost 365 days a year who greeted us with a smile, we have enough rainfalls, our day and night are balanced and that gave us a perfect lifestyle. Foods? You can find various food in Malaysia ~ Korean, Japanese, Arabian, Lebanese, Iranian, Chinese, Taiwanese, Vietnamese, Indonesian food .. etc .. etc and the best is regardless your religion, colour, and beliefs, we live harmoniously under one roof - Malaysia. Malaysia is definitely a beautiful country to live in.



I have so many things to share with you, my dear blog readers but it's 12:38 midnight and I have just finished editing my design. I have a food review to share, a story about fashion show and some other sharing. My life is always busy and filled with colours .. just like a rainbow which appears after the rain. Sometimes I wish I have more than 24 hours a day so that I can do more, give more, write more and love more. Life is a beautiful journey .. there are still so much to explore. Enjoy. Appreciate every moment and do not forget to count your blessing. Love your life, my dear readers. 




0 comments: