Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Dance Ella Dance - Aurora Fitness Studio & Extreme Hardcore Fitness Centre


Hello lovely readers ..

I am back to the dance floor. Yah ..besides my busy hectic schedule, I still try to find time to sweat out my tired body.


After a year searching for an aerodance class, I recently found it under Coach Watie at  Aurora Fitness Studio, located at Pusat Komersial TSB, Sungai Buloh, Selangor.  It's only 11km away from my house. Studio cantik, selesa sound sytem pun bagus .. and Watie's class are full of fun! Easy, fun steps, catchy songs .. her class is suitable for all level of fitness and ages.



I always enjoyed her class and look forward to sweat with her more and now she has become my favourite Fitness coach.

If you are looking for a dance studio at Sungai Buloh, Bandar Sri Damansara, Damansara Damai and other nearby area, perhaps you can consider Aurora Fitness Studio. Varieties of classes and Class tiap-tiap hari ada. Follow https://www.aurorafs.com.my/ for class updates.

Check this video out to see how fun Watie's class is 



Another fun dance class that I attended was Akish's class at Extreme Hardcore Gym located at Wangsa Melawati, Kuala Lumpur.

Akish is a fun dance expert. Her students comes from all ages - ada remaja, ada umur pertengahan dan ada yang makcik-makcik macam i. Her steps, musics she selected .. are all very modern and catchy. Sometimes Misz-ella tak boleh masuk, but I layan je lah .. janji I burn and sweat *hehe*

Nak join class Akish? Contact 017-3846296 (strictly for ladies only)



Last but not least, pesanan ikhlas dari Misz-ella - bersenamlah untuk kesihatan bukan kerana kita nak kurus atau nak cantik. Cari sihat dulu, k .. dah sihat, badan dah segar, peredaran darah pun dah jadi lebih baik maka keserian wajah dan kecantikan akan datang dengan sendirinya. OK I m done my sharing session with you. Thank you baca. Bye.



0 comments: