Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Iftar at Puan Sri Nisa's beautiful villa with close friends


Hello pembaca kesayangan,

I recently had an opportunity to Ber buka puasa with my close friends *peluang yang tak selalu ada* at Puan Sri Nisa's beautiful villa. Thank you to my lovely beautiful friend, Puan Sri Nisa and Tan Sri Bakri for inviting me. Terima kasih banyak-banyak kerana selalu ingat pada Misz-ella.

My beautiful Puan Sri Nisa is a great chef. Eventhough she claimed that I AM NOT A CHEF, she wins my heart with her 'air tangan'. She enjoys cooking. She cooked and served with loves.


Among the dishes, she prepared herself for our Iftar ~ Nasi .... Ayam Panggang Betutu, Udang Rasia, Sayur Lemak Pucuk Paku, Dalca, Ayam Goreng and she cooked Capati for us too.


The beautiful table set-up *love*


The 'yummy' food spread ~ all prepared by herself. Kagum saya dengan kepakaran dan kecekapan sahabat baik saya di dapur .. kalau Misz-ella yang ditugaskan memasak lauk-lauk seperti ini, lepas masak mesti demam seminggu *LOL*


I always love small, intimate gathering cause it created a strong bonding among us. Our lovely hosts, Tan Sri Bakri Zinin and Puan Sri Shariffa Nisa with all of us ~ Tan Sri Ibrahim Saad and Puan Sri Dato Zainab, Kak Putri, the famous PR M. Prada who always make the suasana ceria with his bubbly character, Julie, Arissa, my beautiful Datuk Nana, Dato A. Aida and Fieda.


Opsss .. makanan lagi? I m so sorry but I just can't help posting this beautiful pic!

Thank you very much again Puan Sri Nisa and Tan Sri Bakri yang sentiasa ramah mesra tak kira di mana mereka berdua berada. Terima kasih kerana sentiasa ingat Misz-ella. Selamat Berpuasa you alls!



0 comments: