Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Marathon. Non-stop. Beauty Idol.

I was having a Marathon non-stop full activities.
KL-JB.
JB-Singapore-KL.
Seminar-Event.
Working-Blogging.


Recently many commented - Misz-ella you are my Idol in beauty. How do you maintain pretty and youth at 40s. Firstly, you must have a good heart. Tanpa hati yang bersih jangan harap. Sebab segala yang di dalam akan terpancar di luaran secara semulajadi. Percaya lah. Kedua, Think positive. No one is too bad or unlucky in this world. Everyone has their own strength and weakness. Use your strength to overcome your weakness. Unfortunately, my weakness is my kindness. Too kind, soft hearted .. itulah saya. At the brighter side, its ok. God love kind hearted people even there are times we are a loser. Believe me that there are a reward for us later. Thirdly, appreciate what you had, ladies. Kita dilahirkan sempurna. Tapi kita mengabaikan ciptaan Allah itu lalu kita merosakkannya. Who's fault? Diri sendiri. But not too late to fix it. Lets do it. Love ourselves to the fullest!

JB with officemate. Seronok lah budak-budak ni. Crazy fun colleagues .. i must hats off our Boss for spreading the love among TP family. 

Attending Sustainable Talk with Syimah and Dr. Nor. This cute little girl is so energetic, cooperative and also hyperactive .. LOL!! 

Book of the week - Received during the Talk. This reminded me that Heyyy Matthias we met few years ago during the tree planting activities for Green For Life project. Hope to see you again next month and we can plant the trees together. 

 I spend my afternoon till evening at Boh Champ Party. My times was filled with Marathon Non stop activities. Crazy tired but my mind are still active and here I am, writing my Entry at 12.30am. Positive mind overcome your tired body. Can you see? 

I miss the Dance Floor a lot. But good thing, i'm rocking the floor again beginning end of this week. Yeayyy .. Ella akan kembali bersenam seperti dulu lagi. 2 class confirmed end of this week and I am soooo happy. Gonna update my blog with Fitness entry again.  Ada tak yang rindu entry-entry macam tu? Haha *perasan* OkOk .. sudah hampir 1 pagi i better sleep. Tq baca. Byeeee.


0 comments: