Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

My Busy October. Carol's birthday at Selina's Residence.

When I was busy travelling on September .. October was a fun filled month too.

Events, traveled, assignments, blog entries, personal matters .. OhMy .. I am tired but happy and I am blessed with the good health that God gave me which ease my journey. Alhamdulillah. Saya insan yang sangat bertuah.


My second visit to Abstrax. Read more about Abstrax here to refresh your memory.

Despite my tight schedule, I am blessed to have friends who always remember me. Thanks BFF Leoniel Dg and the lovely Selina. I missed our Saturday session breakfast actually .. missed the chats, laughed and the coffee with both of you. 

Selina invited us for a lunch at her beautiful residence to celebrate her mom, Carol's early birthday. I always love to see people putting effort on spreading love and the special person of this moment is mom. Ibu Ratu hatiku. Mom is the queen of everyone's heart. How can I say NO to such a meaningful moment.

I made my way to her house on Sunday noon with Leoniel. Met so many new friends. We had lunch, share a lot of stories, jokes and we had a big laugh ..a rare moments which I hardly found recently *I was busy and have not seen my mom since August .. sobs*

Happy Birthday Carol. Thank You Selina for being a great host. Nice food, great accompany. We had a great time! Looking forward for more quality time together with you, dear.

Ok Bye. Sekian sahaja 'Another chapter of my diary' buat kenangan hari tua kita nanti. Tq baca. Bye.

1 comments:

Sue Bee said...

Happy bday kpd empunya badan, Carol