Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Happy Birthday Datuk Rozzana

Hello readers,

Today, let's talk about friendship. In life, we met a lot of people. Some become friends .. some we met and forget. Some become close friends .. while some are just a friend, but what most important in life is to have a true friend.


A true friend does not mean your close friend. You might be close to each other .. you might see each other so often but he or she might not be your true friend.

A true friend is a person who knows your strength and weakness and still treasures you for who you are, genuinely and sincerely ... without putting any expectations or expect something in return. For me, friendship is a responsibility, not an opportunity. Responsibility to love, take care and support each other, to be together during ups and downs, to laugh on silly things together and to argue with. In the end, we are friends, a true friend!

I considered myself as very lucky as till to date I am still in contact with my childhood friends and through my journey of life, I met True friends.


Datuk Rozzana & Puan Sri Nisa

I recently had an opportunity to celebrate Datuk Rozzana's birthday at Nobu. Thanks to the lovely invitation by Puan Sri Nisa, my pretty sweet friend who hosted the lunch!


Ku sangka bertiga .. rupa-rupanya ..


Berlima! Yat and Fieda joined the celebration too. I was so happy to see all my favourite faces! Dalam hidup ini, di mana ada kasih sayang, di mana kita rasa dihargai dan disayangi, disitulah kita berada, kan. Bukan harta, pangkat atau darjat yang menjadi pengikat kasih sayang kita. I love all of you ketat-ketat tau .. 







Some of the foods during our Japanese gastronomy lunch that day ~ Salmon, Salad, Lobster *oh la .. la*, Wagyu steak .. just to name a few .. the ambience at Nobu was perfect .. our heart and feelings were blown away ... *love*


Happy Birthday my pretty Datuk Rozzana. May you always be blessed with happiness, good health and keep on inspiring us with your positive energy. I will always remember our wonderful sharing and I am glad we are in the same wavelength when it comes to philosophy in life. Kalau gaduh, macam Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gum, gaduh-gaduh sayang, kata Datuk Rozzana. Sweet, kan *hehehe*



All in .. all in .. we had a good time spending quality time together, sharing our thought about life, friendship over a wonderful lunch at Nobu. Thanks again to our lovely Puan Sri Nisa. You are a great host! Nanti kita sambung Part 2 ye.


0 comments: