Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Mueang Kao Thai Cuisine at Damansara Jaya


Hello lovely readers,


Another food review to share with you. This time, I and friends went to Mueang Kao Thai Cuisine Restaurant, an Authentic Thai restaurant located at Damansara Jaya, Petaling Jaya Selangor.


The location of the restaurant is quite strategic, in a row of shop lot on the way to Atria Shopping Mall. However, I did not realize the restaurant even I passed by the road quite often. When I was invited to Mueang Kao Thai Cuisine food review, I was excited to explore more!





Mueang Kao Thai Cuisine has added Set Lunch/Meal into their Menu. Available at the restaurant daily from 11:00AM to 2:30PM, there are two sets offered ~ Pasta and Rice with a choice of Seafood or Chicken.

Seafood set is priced at RM15.90 while the Chicken set is priced at RM13.90. The price includes a cup of either Italian Hot Coffee or Hot Chocolate.



Me and other blogger friends - So excited to try!

3 Rasa Chicken Rice 
3 Rasa is always my choice when comes to Thai Cuisine and I will not hesitate to order this set during my next visit to Mueang Kao Thai Cuisine.

Red Curry Chicken Rice 
A simple authentic Thai red curry ~ slices of chicken with spices, it is wonderfully coconut creamy, bursting with layers of flavour .. I LIKE!



Dry Curry Seafood Rice 
Nice!


Green Curry Rice 
Nice but it's not my favourite *I enjoy spicy food more *hehe*


Sweet Sour Chicken Rice 
A plate of 'happy meal'. Well, I guess everyone enjoys a sweet & sour life, right. I enjoyed this sweet sour chicken rice too.

Pad Gra Pow/Thai Basil Leaves Chicken 
Sweet, spicy and tasty minced chicken with Thai Basil leaves flavours. My favourite!


Otak-otak Pasta 
Otak-otak flavours pasta is new to me and the tastes were not bad at all. You guys should give yourself a try!

Red Curry Pasta 
Typical Thai Red curry in a plate. Simple yet delicious!



Seafood Pasta
A plate of pasta with fresh seafood. It is not spicy at all. If you are a seafood lover, this would be your perfect choice.


Green Curry Pasta
A little creamy and delicious!

Choice of Italian Hot Coffee/Hot Chocolate



BBQ Beef
BBQ Beef was also the newly introduced menu at Mueang Kao Thai Cuisine ~ Mmarinated roasted beef is soft and juicy. Dipped it with the special home made sauce served ~ Yummy!


 Mango Sticky Rice (RM9.90)
Delicious!


Thai Red Rubies (RM9.90)
A bowl of colourful traditional Thai dessert which leaves us with a satisfying feeling that night. I love it!


Thank You Mueang Kao Thai Cuisine for the dinner. I had a wonderful time experiencing your Thai gastronomy with my blogger friends.

Mueang Kao Thai Cuisine is located No.21, Jalan SS 22/11 , Damansara Jaya , Petaling Jaya, Selangor. Call 014-2711512 for reservation or further queries and do not forget to like their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/mueangkaothaicuisine/



0 comments: