Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Good friend never leave


Hello lovely readers,

No matter how busy you are, make time for those important in your life. After all, the most important gifts we can give are our time, love and attention. 


Lunch with my lady doctor, a friend who always at my side, during my up and downs, who always checked on my situation.





Lunch with my ex-colleagues. We knew each other since I was so young, single and slim! The place where I learned about hospitality, where I practiced my PR skill, learned about organizing events .. etc... etc .. Malaysian Petroleum Club sentiasa di hati kita, kan. Kerana disitulah kita bertemu. Dia orang kat service. Myself kat Sales & PR.

I still remember .. I was a small, skinny girl, at a very young aged, I was given a hard task. Sect Gen tak nak jumpa orang lain, nak jumpa Ella je. Maka si kecil tu pun dengan malu-malu dan debar di hati menaiki Menara Dayabumi dengan tugasan yang diberi. Tak cukup dengan tu, Menara Shell, Boss Esso dan bermacam lagi Misz-ella kena pergi. When I looked backwards, I feel grateful with what I had gone through in the past. It shaped me to a better person today. Walaupun tidak sempurna, masih bersyukur kerana saya berpeluang untuk belajar dan memperbaiki diri melalui pengalaman.

And to all my friends who are still with me, during rain and shine, laughter and tears, THANK YOU. A good friend never leaves, kan. They are like stars. Far. But shine our dark night and make us smile. 


0 comments: