Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Shopping Raya? Rambut Raya.

Hello lovely readers ..

Look like I am back to my blog, kan .. after a long break now I started to miss writing in my blog and yes !! I have a lot to share with you, here. Jangan lupa datang hari-hari ye *hehehe*


Buka puasa with my big family at my favourite place, Sime Darby Convention Centre. Well .. that was my 3rd visit to this place. I just loved the food and environment here and I'm glad my family love it too.


3rd July was my birthday and I am sharing it with my darling nephew, Amir Izzat. Happy Birthday to both of us.



I love my big family. It is always fun to be with them. This group of people are really super fun and happening. We will sing a song together, we will dance, we will do all the crazy funny things when we are together. 

2 days before Raya, my darling Puan Sri Sabrina sent me a Gift ~ Raya cookies. Freshly baked from Farhana's Oven, this delicious cookies are available at Tanah Aina Cafe. Prepared with high quality ingredients, Almond Cookies and Choco Bitter Cookies are to die for. Dah lama Misz-ella tak rasa cookies sesedap ini. Sekali makan, terus teringat-ingat. Too bad tak ada gambar cos we finished it all. Feel like I WANT MORE! Jom ke Tanah Aina Cafe and grab 1 or 2.



Curi masa sebelum Raya untuk buat rambut baru. Back to Aishah, my favourite Hairdresser at Sg. Buloh Country Resort, she never failed to make me look pretty *love*

Met a new friend who also had her new hair for Raya.

My Raya shoe .. LOL!

Buka Puasa with Sizzling Suzai the famous fashion blogger. She has been taking care of my Ted Baker handbag since February. Too busy to catch up with each other .. Thanks adik for bringing this handbag all the way from UK.

Suzai is so cute!


Esok Hari Raya and mom said she want to buy something for Raya. Esok hari raya and Misz-ella baju raya sehelai pun tak ada. Raya sekarang dan raya dulu banyak beza .. dulu berbulan-bulan sebelum raya dah menempah baju .. sekarang 'buat tak tau'. Masuk bulan puasa still buat tak tau .. If mom didnt insisted probably I wont have baju raya at all. Hummmm ... Time flies .. selepas Arwah Ayah pergi, followed by my both Abah .. raya dah makin kurang seri. Berhari raya kerana meraikan hari kemenangan kita berpuasa sebulan sahaja. Tak lagi beria-ia .. or perhaps I am old so excitement raya dah tak ada.

OK Bye readers. I got other stuffs to do. Thank you baca. Have a good day ahead.




0 comments: