Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Electric Run Malaysia 2015 presented by Shell Fuel Save

Hello. Hai Readers *waving right hand*

I attended the Electric Run on 12th September 2015. I am definitely not a runner, I don't like to run. I hate running cos it make me tired but I love music and dance. So there I go .. I was at the 5km Electric Fun Run recently. Thanks Shell Fuel Save Malaysia for selecting me to be part of this exciting event. I was so happy to be one of the 11,875 participants. I feel like shouting and jumping .. Hey look i'm here. I am one of the 11,875 participants supporting Electric Run presented by Shell Fuel save.


Electric Run organised by Livescape Group, presented by Shell Fuel Save is a 5km night fun-run with a uniquely designed neon course. So excited when i heard that We are going to run, walk and dance together through the finishing line. I started to think of .. night? lights? music? fun run? dance? Yess .. I am IN!! 



As one of the leading fuels companies in Malaysia, Shell committed to helping Malaysian get more out of their journey by encouraging them to make a smarter choice with Shell Fuel Save, which is designed to last longer per tank. Shell educated the public on the Shell Fuel Save Tips, drawing parallels and similarities between driving and running efficiently, so that Malaysian runners can go further and do more for less.


The Run took place at Selangor Turf Club, Seri Kembangan. I met my friend Puteri .. happy gila dapat jumpa dia. And I met my blog reader, Puspa too. Hai Puspa, nice to met you that day. Thank you for greeting me. OhMyy .. forgot to Selfie. Hope we will meet again, k. I was looking for other Blogger friends too ~ Betty, Aliza, Rane and many more but I didnt find them. So many people ..




I met my best friend Elana. As usual, moments with her is always fun ~ Taking picture, talking, laughing together. Thank You Shell for bringing new experiences to Malaysians. Shell understands that Malaysians are continuously looking for one-of-a-kind experiences that they can share with their loved one. The electrifying rendezvous enable Malaysians to do more of the things that they love and ultimately, realize their passions. Myself and Elana sharing the same passion which is exercise. We were super excited with this Electric Run cos this is a good opportunity for us to meet up and have a quality time together. Quality time with my loved one are always precious and I love it. Thanks Shell.


Through this Electric Run, Shell lets Malaysians spend more time with their loved ones and indulge in activities that they like, creating pleasant and lasting memories .. and Yes It was really a good memory for both of us. *Photo from Elana .. thanks dear*


The Correct Engine Oil Helps Fuel Efficiency. The Correct Shoes Helps Us Jumping ~ Happy moment with Elana *love* *Photo from Elana .. thanks dear*

Myself, Elana and the participants from Tedmi


Interesting, unique, creative and fun!  


The participants were given a Run Kit which includes the T-shirt, the colourful marker, the electrifying neon that glow in the dark. Its so fun to play with all those stuffs.


More happy faces seen during the Run. I wanted to paint my face too actually but .. but ... but .. I didn't do it. LOL!



More happy faces. They really had a great time together *happy*


Ohh yeahh .. this is so lovely.



The Electric Run Malaysia 2015 has made a history when its been recognised as "The Largest Participation in Neon Run" by The Malaysian Book of Record with 11,875 participants. Photo from https://www.facebook.com/electricrunmalaysia?ref=ts&fref=ts

Some of the 11,875 participants at the Electric Run Malaysia 2015



The Flag Off was so energetic and electrifying with the fun music and the fireworks, adding more excitement to the participants to start the run. We were so excited, happy and wait patiently. Photo from https://www.facebook.com/electricrunmalaysia?ref=ts&fref=ts


The course was beautifully designed with various concepts and colorful neons. This is the storm at Rainforest course. The hanging umbrella and the sounds of the forest gave a calm and cool feeling to the participants. Photo from https://www.facebook.com/electricrunmalaysia?ref=ts&fref=ts 


 Can you see how beautiful and electrifying it is to walk, run and dance with the beautiful decorations and fun music? Its so much fun! Photo from https://www.facebook.com/electricrunmalaysia?ref=ts&fref=ts



Heyyy its the Jelly Fish and Corals at the Under the Sea course .. so cute!

Some of the crowd. Shell Fuel Save united Malaysians from all ages and races in this Electric Run. I am so happy to see the unification of multi-racial Malaysian in this run. We are Malaysian with the same interest and mission ~ to be part of the Electric Run 2015. We love Malaysia and Malaysian. Thank You Shell Fuel Save for bringing this beautiful Event to the heart of Malaysian.  Photo from https://www.facebook.com/electricrunmalaysia?ref=ts&fref=ts


The Electric Tunnel



Heyyy .. we were at The Candy Land Course ~ one of my favorite course. So happy to see the Ice cream, Popcorn, Cotton Candy, Marshmallows and the Muffin. Sweet!! Definitely an attractions for a Sugar craze like me. So happy to be at The Candy Land.







Few Water Station were set to help us remain hydrates throughout the 5km run

I spotted the Malaysia Famous Actor who is also the Shell Ambassdor, Fahrin Ahmad who was at the DJ at the last water station. Abang Fahrin Jom Selfie. Boleh. Boleh. Suka tengok senyuman dia yang sangat ikhlas dan dari hati tu.

Welcome to Shell


Heyyy we were here!! We completed 4.5km run without we realizing it. Its so much fun to walk, talk while listening to the music with my 'kesayangan'


Some were seen walking *me too* but the most important is we spend our quality times together. Thanks Shell Fuel Save for spreading the loves among the people.





A couple seen spending quality times together after the run *love*




Misz-ella was here ~ At the Electric Run Malaysia 2015 on 12th September 2015, presented by Shell Fuel Save. 

All in ... all in .. we had a blast spending our time at the Electric Run 2015. We had so much fun walked, run and dance throughout the finishing line. I enjoyed shaking my head and body following the beat of my favorites music. I enjoyed the lights and the environment of the Electric Run. Buckets of sweats, tons of calories burnt and I really enjoyed it. So happy to be here. Thanks so much to Shell Fuel Save Malaysia. Thanks also to the Puma Shoes which keep my feet moving throughout the 5 km journey. 



For more photos on the Electric Run Malaysia 2015, visit Electric Run Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/electricrunmalaysia?ref=ts&fref=ts. So many beautiful photos and me, look forward for the same run again, next year, hopefully.

2 comments:

uncle gedek said...

Run? Jom!

(tapi uncle run arah bertentangan...! huhu)

Anonymous said...

Hi Ella....haaaa tu la I was telling my fren lupa nak berfoto dengan you that nite....will see you around bila Ada next run or maybe you Ada buat Liputan for standard chartered kl marathon ....I will be there.....in Shaa Allah....