Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Remembering The Past. Memory Box.

Yeah .. remembering the past is pain.
How sometimes I wish our Memory Box has a delete or backspace button ..
So that i can delete those bitter memories with just one click.

But bad come with good.
Yang buruk itu datang dengan kebaikannya yang kadang kala tidak kita sedari.
I am the lucky one chosen to experienced many up and down in life.
Kerana pada akhirnya ia menjadikan aku lebih kuat.
Yeahh .. I am one strong woman today *happy*

A Fun night with my Loved one. So happy to be surrounded by nice people in my life.


I went to Malaya Optical, Damansara Uptown for my eyes.


Open Deck KL Tower .. Thank You Menara KL for the invitation. I was so happy to be your guests ... but now .. I missed KL fresh air. KL is hazey everywhere ..

Approaching end of October, I will be flying again, soon. Hurmmm .. end Oct and early Now my timetable is fully booked. Ella is always busy. But she is happy.

OK bye. I'm gonna hit the dance floor again tonight. Exercise is Fun!! Lets do it. Byee.

0 comments: