Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Aiman, Amir and Misz-ella

Quality time spend with kesayangan - Aiman and my nephew Amir. Always love moments with them. Love both of you till heaven *flying kiss*

 A long day for us. Super happy when with the happenings of the day.

Aiman said Lets We-Fie. Yeayy !! 

Ben's KLCC was our venue for Dinner. 


Feeling tourist at KLCC park. Misz-ella the photo queen. Haha. Thanks Aiman for the photo. Looks like mommy has put on weight. PLEASE DIET. 

We really look alike, right. Aiman is a photocopy of me. Haha.

Handsome lah anak Mama.

Amir Izzat Aiman's cousin .. I am one happy lady witnessing they grown up together. May God showered both of you life with love and happiness. Amin.

Ok I'm done writing my special dedicated Entry. More entries will fills my blog soon. So excited to share with you, readers. Come and read again, ya. Byeeee .. 



0 comments: