Featured Post

Jom Gaya Hidup Sihat ~ Makan dan Exercise

Another chapter of my exercise diary .. hidup Misz-ella camni la .. kalau tak kerja, exercise. Kalau tak kat Event kat Gym. Tu je la tempat...

Bawaku Pulang. Granola with Mix Fruits & Honey Yoghurt. Healthy Holiday!

Hello readers ..

Selamat Hari Rabu. I am back from a short holiday. It was sweet, lovely and definitely a trip that worth to remember.

Amazing experienced with the awesome team .. every bits of the journey was lovely .. every moment was wonderful and meaningful to me. Nanti Misz-ella cerita detail ye.


What I loved about this Trip is I can maintain my healthy lifestyle while enjoying my holiday. What is my life without exercise? Kesihatan adalah anugerah Allah SWT yang paling indah. Jaga sementara kita masih sihat dan muda. 

Granola with Mix Fruits and Honey Yoghurt that I had during my holiday. Yummy and Lovely!

Percayalah yang ianya tersangatlah sedap .. habis sepinggan! A bit pricey but it is so worth it. So you all, kalau dah decide nak eat clean and keep your healthy like me, this could be one of the best idea for you ... HAPPINESS IN A BOWL. 

OK Bye. Misz-ella nak pergi buat kerja lain pulak. Nanti kita cerita lagi. TQ baca.





0 comments: